Tacko Fall | Syracusefan.com

Tacko Fall

With 4 more inches.

Like I was supposed to have.

IMG_20190131_210802.jpg

Thought this was going to be another “how did we miss on this guy” or “we need a big man coach” threads. Lol.

We’ve known what Chukwu is for quite some time now. Different players in so many ways. I just hope Tacko is allowed to play today unlike what happened to Chu last Duke game. Nd right now it doesn’t look good.

Thought this was going to be another “how did we miss on this guy” or “we need a big man coach” threads. Lol.

We’ve known what Chukwu is for quite some time now. Different players in so many ways. I just hope Tacko is allowed to play today unlike what happened to Chu last Duke game. Nd right now it doesn’t look good.
What it is is a example of taking a real tall guy with hope's he'll develope into at least a useful player. Of course some would say that such guys should be the 12rh and 13th guy on the team and that he really is worked with. They would say that doesn't happen on the team now. But no, I did not mean it the way you were afraid of.

Last edited:
Tacko is twice as good because he's twice the size. He looked about 8 feet tall and has actual muscles.

His first dunk they said he did it flat footed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom