Tailgate: 2024 OCT 12 Football: SU Vs NC State | Syracusefan.com

Tailgate: 2024 OCT 12 Football: SU Vs NC State

VTAaron

Walk On
All,

I know most are probably going to have extended visits at Vegas, have jet lag or something else going on at the end of this week. But, if I got about 40 peeps wanting to go to this game in the next 60 days or so... I'll do my best to organize a tailgate for this football game this upcoming season. It may be rough, or a new experience for all of us. BUT, I think it is worth it to support our football team this year with all the change. The tailgate may be in the parking lot, or somewhere else, but I know there are some good locals and some good fans that also come out for basketball even in Feb that can most likely support us.

Let me know.

Aaron.

All,

I know most are probably going to have extended visits at Vegas, have jet lag or something else going on at the end of this week. But, if I got about 40 peeps wanting to go to this game in the next 60 days or so... I'll do my best to organize a tailgate for this football game this upcoming season. It may be rough, or a new experience for all of us. BUT, I think it is worth it to support our football team this year with all the change. The tailgate may be in the parking lot, or somewhere else, but I know there are some good locals and some good fans that also come out for basketball even in Feb that can most likely support us.

Let me know.

Aaron.
I'm sure TexanMark can give you a few pointers if you need them.

All,

Let me know.

Aaron.

Make sure you check out backyard bistro

Syracuse bar right across from the stadium and they do parking there too

Could be your easiest best option

They also usually do a Syracuse alumni gathering open to the public. I think it’s like $15/20 per person for non alumni

If we weren’t heading to Vegas the weekend before we would 100% be attending this game. Great atmosphere

Make sure you check out backyard bistro

Syracuse bar right across from the stadium and they do parking there too

Could be your easiest best option

They also usually do a Syracuse alumni gathering open to the public. I think it’s like $15/20 per person for non alumni

If we weren’t heading to Vegas the weekend before we would 100% be attending this game. Great atmosphere
They are selling off to some third party. I was there for the NCState BB game in Feb. It might not be a good spot to stay, but maybe for a quick get together instead of a tailgate. The hotel got smashed and grabbed behind with all the trucks with peeps looking for firearms and such the night before.

Since there isn't much interest I will call this a close. I still have my hotel down there, debating on tickets, and travel still to be determined. If there are enough peeps maybe we can at least pool a ticket purchase and maybe meet up at an establishment there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom