TAILGATE UPDATE | Syracusefan.com

TAILGATE UPDATE

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Thanks everyone for getting back to me on the tailgate. Just wanted to make a couple of notes seeing as we have a noon game and a lot of folks are bringing things to grill.

We will be tailgating pre and post game. ChefRegular will be doing up some breakfast sandwiches and we will of course grill anything you bring and want. But we will likely be looking to save a lot of the grilling to post game.

I would even suggest a few of you that are bringing grill items, if you want, bring a dish to pass or even bagels and cream cheese. Just thinking here about how many brats and sausage people are going to want at 10am. :)

Also, we will be having a lot of beer so for folks that park in the Fine Lot, if more of you could bring ice that would be great.

With rain coming...I think we need a few canopies.

I know Cuseregular and jccuse will each bring one. I think we might need 1 or 2 more. Only bring one if you have canopy weight plates as we'll see 15 knots of wind.

With rain coming...I think we need a few canopies.

I know Cuseregular and jccuse will each bring one. I think we might need 1 or 2 more. Only bring one if you have canopy weight plates as we'll see 15 knots of wind.

15 knots...what's with this 15 knots stuff? Speak English please. What is that in MPH?

15 knots...what's with this 15 knots stuff? Speak English please. What is that in MPH?

I'm pretty sure it's 8:1. So 15 knots is 120 MPH. YIKES

Mark if I go I can see about bringing my Canopy, I am still touch and go about tomorrow as I have a wedding at 1:30 that I am trying to figure what to do about. If I go I will have the regular stuff cooler, table, grill etc.

Mark if I go I can see about bringing my Canopy, I am still touch and go about tomorrow as I have a wedding at 1:30 that I am trying to figure what to do about. If I go I will have the regular stuff cooler, table, grill etc.

What moron skeddied nuptials on a home game? Ugh

What moron skeddied nuptials on a home game? Ugh

Trust me you have no idea, not only is the Wedding during the middle of the game, the ceremony is at teh SU Chapel and the reception is at the Sheraton. Talk about a kick in the teeth to this SU fan. UGH.

Trust me you have no idea, not only is the Wedding during the middle of the game, the ceremony is at teh SU Chapel and the reception is at the Sheraton. Talk about a kick in the teeth to this SU fan. UGH.

Mercy! You're a better man than 690.

LOL not that much 690 im still considering going to the game.

LOL Sorry old aviation habits at least I didn't tell people we will be setting up at 0830.

Say Hi to Jen. She is working that wedding at the Sheraton.

Been there, done that. 2008 Penn State game. I was glad that game was over after 2 plays since I was at a reception so close it might as well have been in Club 44.

Been there, done that. 2008 Penn State game. I was glad that game was over after 2 plays since I was at a reception so close it might as well have been in Club 44.

Was it Virginia they played the day of your wedding? The urinal in that place was something to behold...

Was it Virginia they played the day of your wedding? The urinal in that place was something to behold...

At UVA, yes. The one game within 90 minutes of where I lived. Was originally scheduled to be the Labor Day weekend game, but we had to move it to later September so we could work in a 59-0 Labor Day loss to Purdue with no return trip to the Dome. Oh how I miss decisions and outcomes like that.

The urinals in that hotel were no different than the pee troughs in the Dome. Wanted you to feel at home.

Hello all my name is Justin. I am newer to the group. I am bringing Coffee and Donuts and beer for the tailgate tomorrow. I also have a Canopy that I can bring. I will try to bring something to hold it down also.

Hello all my name is Justin. I am newer to the group. I am bringing Coffee and Donuts and beer for the tailgate tomorrow. I also have a Canopy that I can bring. I will try to bring something to hold it down also.

Sounds good

I am bringing some brews, a couple pounds of burgers from a cow I knew well, and some general junk food/snacks. I might also bring a pound of fifty dollar bills for Bees to redistribute to TexanMark and CuseRegular.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom