Class of 2015 - Taking a look at our DL haul | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Taking a look at our DL haul

anomander

Living Legend
Wow. Talk about closing strong. This is shaping up to be one hell of a group. Last year our LB haul was outstanding, and now the DL. I can't remember having so much quality in this group.

Steven Clark
Amir Ealey
Qaadir Sheppard
Ty Cross
Dana Levine
Anthony Guidice

and then if we land Jake Pickard.

This is a group with a ton of potential. Does anyone remember a DL group that had this quality?

Wow. Talk about closing strong. This is shaping up to be one hell of a group. Last year our LB haul was outstanding, and now the DL. I can't remember having so much quality in this group.

Steven Clark
Amir Ealey
Qaadir Sheppard
Ty Cross
Dana Levine
Anthony Guidice

This is a group with a ton of potential. Does anyone remember a DL group that had this quality?

I don't remember one this deep. At least in the past 10+ years. I think Giudice is the sleeper of the group but if you throw Pickard into this group it is extremely strong.

Steven Clark
Amir Ealey
Qaadir Sheppard
Ty Cross
Dana Levine
Anthony Guidice

Guaranteed Mr. Daoust is a happy man

I don't remember one this deep. At least in the past 10+ years. I think Giudice is the sleeper of the group but if you throw Pickard into this group it is extremely strong.

I have been high on Giudice since I saw his film. Kid is an animal and this group is great. The fact that Daoust is their position coach makes me feel really good. Now if we add Jake... Whoa!

With the defensive line we have this year and the linebackers from last year and this year, one must wonder if it is even possible to run against us lol. Not to mention our secondary last class and the couple of commits from this class are pretty solid. Looks like a very strong defense on paper hopefully they show up during game time.

Don't forget Ginnetti coming next year as well.

Steven Clark
Amir Ealey
Qaadir Sheppard
Ty Cross
Dana Levine
Anthony Guidice

I love our LB haul last year, but you can't sleep on this years either. It may only be a couple but Henderson and Shy are going to be really good. Love where we are these two recruiting cycles. This defense is going to be talked about nationally in a couple years if we keep going in this direction.