Talking smack | Syracusefan.com

Talking smack

OrangeFreek

Starter
When does the smack talk start? I popped over to a Louisville board looking for smack and nothing really going on.. maybe one or two comments on on different threads.. there is nothing on here really ether.. it just makes for good reads :)

When does the smack talk start? I popped over to a Louisville board looking for smack and nothing really going on.. maybe one or two comments on on different threads.. there is nothing on here really ether.. it just makes for good reads :)
They may not talk too much smack about us if they think a win is a given. We need to give them a reason to hate us for next year.

If we’re not losing at the end of the first, we win the game imo.

Louisville for years has been its own worst enemy. We cannot surrender momentum early by coming out flat.

Given the fact that we've beaten them twice in the last 10 years, is there any smack to be spoken? They've beaten us a combined 71-3 over the past 2 seasons.

Series History

The Louisville opener is huge, we win that game we have a good chance to go 4-1 or even 5-0 our first five. After that our schedule is stacked.

I was there last year. Awful trip on the field and off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom