tanner and givens | Syracusefan.com

tanner and givens

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
we couldn't stop them, if tanner stays in no doubt we lose in my mind, and givens played like a beast, no answer for him. so glad we won, i guess the luck thing is on our side for once.

Givens is a big time talent. Price was shredding us. And his throws looked so damn casual-like. It looked like the throwing motion of a 12-year old girl, but was right there.

i wish tanner was on our team :) to bad he got hurt, he shredded us like mozzarella cheese. he looked like he was 12 yrs old :cool:

so did that white reciever...camparella(or w/e his name was). he had major hops too.

Yup Forgot about him , hes a athletic receiver with good hands, made some good plays, ill take him to on our team : )

Tanner true soph camp rs soph and Givens jun.

Camp came in 2nd in the HS wr challenge of the best wr in his HS class. Won the hands competition by a wide margin.

Camp is nice...killed us in the slot and on that wheel route. Wake has some nice players.

Camp is nice...killed us in the slot and on that wheel route. Wake has some nice players.

Agree. WF is loaded with some talent. I think conditioning and a lil luck went a long way tonight.

Agree. WF is loaded with some talent. I think conditioning and a lil luck went a long way tonight.

Yep, no question. Barkley-Woods...oh god.

We play FSU, VT, and ND this year we will be lucky to win two games.

If it makes you feel better you lost to a undefeated team ; )

And if we were in the ACC...oy. Healthy Price beats us here and anywhere. No doubt in my mind. It's a great win obviously. Pile on me for being a realist, lol.

we couldn't stop them, if tanner stays in no doubt we lose in my mind, and givens played like a beast, no answer for him. so glad we won, i guess the luck thing is on our side for once.
didn't we knock out wake forest qb the last time we played?

I still wish you guys was in the ACC it would become a nice little fball rivalry and if our bball ever comes back around bball as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom