Tate Martell transferring from OSU to Miami to UNLV | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Tate Martell transferring from OSU to Miami to UNLV

The saddest thing in life is to waste talent
( sonny Bronx tale )
So true.

When I watched qb1, I struggled with this kid.(I dont trust editing) Not busting. Hope he figures it out.

So true.

When I watched qb1, I struggled with this kid.(I dont trust editing) Not busting. Hope he figures it out.
He was cocky to say the least Hopefully he wised up since then

Growing up in Vegas with all the media attention he recieved at such a young age was a recipe for exactly this. Parents need to know when/how to protect their kids from others and themselves.

The people who are around him need to check his mental health. He was among the best players in his class and he can't crack the depth chart.

Imagine being a top tier talent, not being able to crack the depth chart and the only thing anyone cares about is your sister and your GF/Ex (not sure where they stand).

CF1A9B70-D9DE-4953-A1CB-82B198C801BC.jpeg

Look. Brazilian super model Kiki Passo dumped his arse, deleted all his pics from her profile, and replaced him with this Schlub. Thats gotta hurt. I dont even like the kid, but I'd buy him a beer for his loss.

Screenshot_20210725-221019_Instagram.jpg

Look. Brazilian super model Kiki Passo dumped his arse, deleted all his pics from her profile, and replaced him with this Schlub. Thats gotta hurt. I dont even like the kid, but I'd buy him a beer for his loss.

View attachment 203864
Losinf her probably hurts him more then any football issues lol

I just read he originally committed to Washington 9(!!) years ago this month when Sarkasian was his coach back then. And he's still in college today

View attachment 203864
Hey, I don't like being called a schlub!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom