Taurean Thompson MIA | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson MIA

Cusesky8214

Living Legend
Figured I'd see what others thought about this but it seems like majority of the players minus a few have been around cuse and the melo center a lot already working out and going through workouts with the staff and taking advantage of our facilities but why hasn't TT been around? Not that he's not working out on his own but you would think he would want to work with the staff and players as much as possible to work on his major defensive flaws and all around game. Is there a time during the summer when they all have to be there for workouts etc? Just thought it kind of strange and wanted to see what others thought about it. Crazy not to take advantage of such a great facility and all the resources available before the season. Hoping he's just been home for a bit and plans on coming back soon to get to work.

Figured I'd see what others thought about this but it seems like majority of the players minus a few have been around cuse and the melo center a lot already working out and going through workouts with the staff and taking advantage of our facilities but why hasn't TT been around? Not that he's not working out on his own but you would think he would want to work with the staff and players as much as possible to work on his major defensive flaws and all around game. Is there a time during the summer when they all have to be there for workouts etc? Just thought it kind of strange and wanted to see what others thought about it. Crazy not to take advantage of such a great facility and all the resources available before the season. Hoping he's just been home for a bit and plans on coming back soon to get to work.

Summer Session II starts on July 5th. I would expect him to be there for that with the rest of the guys

I haven't been keeping up on all the articles and stuff. How do you know TT is not around?

I haven't been keeping up on all the articles and stuff. How do you know TT is not around?

Not 100% sure he hasnt been I guess but from all of the players social media (Twitter, snapchat,ig) and the official cuse media platforms I haven't seen any indication that he has been. Suppose he could be but I'm pretty sure he hasnt been. Could be wrong tho I don't pretend to know all of this stuff:)

Too much...damn shift work

Just joking. Sorta.
I mean, it's kinda odd for me, at my age. When i was at SU, there was really only 'the season' and then a few scattered occasions where i'd see players on campus. And i mean 'few.' I had DC in an astronomy class, and because i didn't go often, and/or he didn't go often, i saw him like twice. Saw Billy O once, at Buggsy's, patiently indulging a townie in conversation. Saw Stevie, DC, and two others once. And JB once, in a Wegman's parking lot. That's it. And with no internet/social media at the time, it was pretty much like those guys only existed on the court during games. Now, everyone knows everything about everyone, 365. Quite a change.

Just joking. Sorta.
I mean, it's kinda odd for me, at my age. When i was at SU, there was really only 'the season' and then a few scattered occasions where i'd see players on campus. And i mean 'few.' I had DC in an astronomy class, and because i didn't go often, and/or he didn't go often, i saw him like twice. Saw Billy O once, at Buggsy's, patiently indulging a townie in conversation. Saw Stevie, DC, and two others once. And JB once, in a Wegman's parking lot. That's it. And with no internet/social media at the time, it was pretty much like those guys only existed on the court during games. Now, everyone knows everything about everyone, 365. Quite a change.

I hear ya...for better or worse social media has changed the game that's for sure! Definitely think it has made the recruiting process more difficult for coaches and gives the kids more control of the process.

Hopefully he's in a gym somewhere sliding from side to side with his arms up and out, maybe even while holding a brick in each hand.

Sick of seeing those hands at his knees, and those puppies only moving when he has the ball.

Haha I was probably wayyy early jumping the gun back in June wondering where he was but this is so strange to me...kid doesn't have a better option then to come back to cuse...ok sorry back to the other TT thread this was just a very unnecessary thread bump! :p

Haha I was probably wayyy early jumping the gun back in June wondering where he was but this is so strange to me...kid doesn't have a better option then to come back to cuse...ok sorry back to the other TT thread this was just a very unnecessary thread bump! :p

Wow, kudos to you for bringing this up way back then.

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom