Taurean Thompson | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

Hey, I called this early today. I was a GA in the athletic department while completing my PhD.

Ban me if you want. But that's crazy. I did nothing wrong.
We have a ton of great posters here. I am sure you could be among them. But, I have never seen anyone demand something as silly as a change in status. You might have been joking, and if you were, I apologize.

We have a ton of great posters here. I am sure you could be among them. But, I have never seen anyone demand something as silly as a change in status. You might have been joking, and if you were, I apologize.
Ok course I'm joking. If this was the national title game I'd be serious but...lighten up Francis lol

I would have if I knew you could.

This thread's last 5 or so pages are mostly animated gifs.
raUQi7g.gif

Because I always have SU's interest in my heart.

It took me 5000 posts too. You will get there in time. If I were you, just keep posting for fun. This place is not like you think. It's just a bunch Orange fans BS'ing all year round. The moderators do a pretty good job so it's pretty good quality. I would not take it too seriously though.

It took me 5000 posts too. You will get there in time. If I were you, just keep posting for fun. This place is not like you think. It's just a bunch Orange fans BS'ing all year round. The moderators do a pretty good job so it's pretty good quality. I would not take it too seriously though.

Actually, I think it's only 4,000 posts.

Imagine he trims his list to two?

Quick poll, sponsored to you by the good people of Get me the Heckfire out of this Thread: would you want to be on the outside of the last two or in? I will vote after the rest of you lose your minds. Begin!

Imagine he trims his list to two?

Quick poll, sponsored to you by the good people of Get me the Heckfire out of this Thread: would you want to be on the outside of the last two or in? I will vote after the rest of you lose your minds. Begin!
OMG, I half hope he just does that to see this board lose its collective mind! Can you imagine?

TT: I'm trimming my list to 2. One of them is SHU, the other, I will announce at a later date.

I'd love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom