Taurean Thompson | Page 93 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

I remember when we were going after 5 star program changer Paul Harris we put an offer out to his Buddy, some guy named Johnny Flynn. I wasn't sure about wasting a scholarship on somebody who wouldn't help us... but if it meant getting Harris it'd be worth it. Things ended up changing slightly.

Don't forget that we offered Leo's kid a schollie, cause he was Leo's boy. Local kid, too skinny, would never be more than a bench player. How did that work out.

TT hasn't decided yet if he wants to leave Brewster.
Nobody will get this.
th

If I remember correctly,he also nabbed Mary Tyler Moore on her show. Ted Bessell- "the ultimate over-achiever"
I don't really remember that but I always wondered if Mary Richards was hooking up with Murray or with Lou. If I had to bet money I would say Lou.

What Thompson's upside? A bigger Bessell?

TT is taller than Bessell for sure. Bessell is more of a 2 guard, or a stretch at the 3. TT is at the 4. They're both NYC area kids, TT from Jersey, Bessell from the island. TT is definitely worth the scholarship as he is in the top 100 in his class in most all the rating services. Bessell would have to be a walk on, but may have already used up his eligibility as he graduated from college in 1958. He had the good sense to transfer out of Georgetown before graduating from Colorado. Bessell died in 1996, so there's that, too. TT is likely more mobile.

She would occasionally date some beard although she probably hooked up with Lou after Chuckles' funeral.
I don't really remember that but I always wondered if Mary Richards was hooking up with Murray or with Lou. If I had to bet money I would say Lou.
I was thinking she was more into Rhoda Morgenstern (always called her by her full name) or that other chick played by Cloris Leachman.
Mary was the anti-60's woman- who "could turn the world on with a smile", but where her sex life wasn't a priority.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom