tcu @ baylor | Syracusefan.com

tcu @ baylor

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
with tcu now a big east member technically, I will be paying even more attention to their games. Theyg ot a great one going on with Baylor and their return man is dangerous, however their defense is a little soft so far. Intresting to see because patterson is a defensive mastermind, and it still the first game but a great game so far. It tough to gauge with the first game defensively, and that goes for SU because I only expect our defense to get better.

What was the over/under on this game...100?

Talk about an offensive onslaught between those two teams. TCU seems to have lost a ton on defense.

with tcu now a big east member technically, I will be paying even more attention to their games. Theyg ot a great one going on with Baylor and their return man is dangerous, however their defense is a little soft so far. Intresting to see because patterson is a defensive mastermind, and it still the first game but a great game so far. It tough to gauge with the first game defensively, and that goes for SU because I only expect our defense to get better.

The TCU cheerleaders will certainly raise the bar in the Big East.

Maybe the Big East can pull TCU offers and invite Baylor. ;)

This game is unreal ... but if I hear that broadcast tandem roll out R G 3 one more time I might lose my marbles ... nothing worse than old white guys trying to use the new fangled lingo ... its awful annoying ... but man ... I would hate to run into Baylor ... those guys look like Oregon on offense ... except they throw it better than the Ducks.

This game is unreal ... but if I hear that broadcast tandem roll out R G 3 one more time I might lose my marbles ... nothing worse than old white guys trying to use the new fangled lingo ... its awful annoying ... but man ... I would hate to run into Baylor ... those guys look like Oregon on offense ... except they throw it better than the Ducks.
TCU is getting crushed. 47-23

this game has officially taken over our game as comeback of the week. Holy crap!

Re: TCU is getting crushed. 47-23

With 7:12 left it's now 47-45 Baylor, lordy, lordy

Edit: At 6:54 TCU recovers the first fumble of the game, oh my

This is now becoming The Cramp Bowl, guess we weren't the only ones, but they had 100+degrees to work through

TCU is getting crushed. 47-23

I wonder if the TCU fans gave up, declared the season was over, and left the stadium during the third quarter when they were down by that margin.

Friday Night Football is much more enjoyable to watch when you've already won on Thursday.

Baylor was history the minute they did a Wake Forest & tried to salt the game away.

Nothing I hate more than a "too conservative" head coach.

Just. Plain. Stupid.:bat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom