Class of 2019 - TE/DE Luke Benson (PA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 TE/DE Luke Benson (PA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

I have heard that Horan's future is in bulking up a bit and moving to Tackle.

Wondering how the S&C program has changed since his injury and where he is at weight wise.

Wondering how the S&C program has changed since his injury and where he is at weight wise.

I have heard this as well from a member of his family. They would like him to stay a TE but not sure if it will stay that way or not.

I really think pierce could have helped us way more running the seams. I have to say if a kid that good at catching and running only caught Td balls then we ain’t gonna ever get the best ones. At least I don’t think so.

I hope not check his recruiting Video/His TD this year / and i saw him play for B'Ville , I hope he gets the Ball and also the tight ends not considered H Backs

To hear Reno say, he is "6-3' 1/2" 215 pounds ran a 10.78 in the 100 meter which is "unheard of" ...they think he's "one of the fastest TEs in the country."
Yea, makes me also wonder if we overestimate what we thought we had with Pierce .

I mean there is no question Pierce has great hands, is athletic and has a nasty/mean toughness that makes him a great blocker, but maybe he is not actually as fast as we thought?

This may answer the question most of us have been asking which is... where is Peirce’s production? And why does Dino seem to ignore the middle of the field in the passing game

Nice. Excited for this kind of speed at TE. Go straight to the gym and the training tables...and take Rondi with you. We need you fellas to add some lean mass as soon as possible.