Class of 2020 - TE/DE Maximilian Mang (Germany) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/18/19) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 TE/DE Maximilian Mang (Germany) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/18/19)

Mang may be the blocking TE to Mahar and Benson’s receiving.

meng may also move to the trenches.

Idk who's been teaching these German kids how to play but I like that hes trying to rip this kids head off. Kid is a big boy!

Gosh this kid is a beast. We are gonna make a lot of teams jealous with this signing

A volleyball player at TE fixes the red zone problems. At 6-7 he is unguardable in the end zone.
If he can high point and reliably catch that is icing on the cake. I was thinking about the run game, a long physical guy like this paired with a competent tackle can create stretches and set the edge in a way that is really tough to defend. I'm certain it's the kind of stuff the staff was looking to do with Horan. We'll see where he ends up, I could be way off base and he ends up on the dline.

Idk who's been teaching these German kids how to play but I like that hes trying to rip this kids head off. Kid is a big boy!

Is that kid alright???...yikes
Might have found ourselves a gem

We're from Germany and
1576706601730.png

If he can high point and reliably catch that is icing on the cake. I was thinking about the run game, a long physical guy like this paired with a competent tackle can create stretches and set the edge in a way that is really tough to defend. I'm certain it's the kind of stuff the staff was looking to do with Horan. We'll see where he ends up, I could be way off base and he ends up on the dline.
Reminds me of that tall tight end from Cincinnati that killed us when Marrone was coaching.

Cant remember his name.

On that note we need him more at DT if he can properly dedicate himself to the S&C program.

Reminds me of that tall tight end from Cincinnati that killed us when Marrone was coaching.

Cant remember his name.

On that note we need him more at DT if he can properly dedicate himself to the S&C program.

Travis Kelce or Connor Barwin?

Cant remember his name.

That was Travis Kelce right?

Cant remember his name.

Pretty sure he’s all pro in the nfl now

I see him at TE for a year and growing into a tackle.

If he stays at TE it would be a surprise kind of like Kendall Moore.

I don't see him on the DL
Damn

I’ll admit, I rolled my eyes this morning when I saw we signed him. I thought, this has to be a C-list guy. After watching his videos, this kid has as much upside as anyone we signed. I liked the way he attacked the ball in drills. I think there’s something there. He has the frame NFL teams look for at TE.

Truly have always thought if Dino got 1 really good TE the run game would open up the passing game and then better red zone plays. Love benson in open field. Mahar another solid addition and this kid now. I mean possibilities become endless when you have Gronk Part 2 paired with the others. The offense will have a totally different layer

He’s no c lister. Most likely will grow into an athletic tackle.

He definitely has the athleticism to play at a very high level. That being said, he has a long way to go regarding acclimation to football and potentially playing OL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom