Class of 2018 - TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo

Sucks -- he was coveted by our staff highly as a DT.

Best of luck to the young man and his family. They seem like good people. Moving on...

PED State 23172904.jpg

Strikes again sucking in yet another nice young man into their cesspool called a university. Good luck with that. Nice family, but boy did they get hoodwinked.

3 Ex-Penn State Officials Get Jail Time For Failure To Report Sandusky Abuse

Enable/cover up for a child rapist, that does it more, and what did they get sentenced to last month? A couple months in jail... BEYOND DISGUSTING.

It's a misdemeanor to not protect children from being raped? What is wrong with people?

I don't care if he comes to cuse... Just don't understand how anyone could choose that place..

Last edited:
We can trash Penn State all we want, but it's never going to change any circumstance. The decision is Judge's. Wish it had been Cuse. Good luck to him, and glad your brother chose Cuse.

Rex will never see the field here, he's basically going to be 3rd string next two years, 2nd last two years years

Unless he moves to Tight End, otherwise I agree with you.

Rex will never see the field here, he's basically going to be 3rd string next two years, 2nd last two years years

Most likely the case. But, he doesn't have to say he went to Ped State. Would be intriguing at TE, but he's solid depth at QB. If Levi ends up at Ped too then...I don't even wanna think about it. We will be fine at QB, but what are these kids doing. Anyway, moving on. BOL in that cesspool.

Why would you say this so definitively? It seems like Rex is being treated like a "Fredo Corleone" on this forum:"I'm your older brother, and I was passed over"! Do the insiders know something we don't? Serious question.

Why would you say this so definitively? It seems like Rex is being treated like a "Fredo Corleone" on this forum:"I'm your older brother, and I was passed over"! Do the insiders know something we don't? Serious question.
Especially the luck with injuries we've had at that position.

Hes a mark coyle recruit

I'll just say this again...just to hear myself.

No one is the anointed one. No one. Haven't y'all learned anything from putting QBs on a pedestal. Things happen. Skills don't translate from HS to college, kids get injured, kids do stupid things, kids transfer.
I wouldn't count out any of the QBs currently committed to SU to see the field in the position for which they were recruited.

No one is the anointed one. No one. Haven't y'all learned anything from putting QBs on a pedestal. Things happen. Skills don't translate from HS to college, kids get injured, kids do stupid things, kids transfer.
I wouldn't count out any of the QBs currently committed to SU to see the field in the position for which they were recruited.

I really liked what I saw from Rex this spring. Small sample size but I liked how he threw and where.

Exactly.
I have yet to hear a cogent explanation from some of the Nostradamuses' as to why they're so quick to write off Rex.
I have no dog in the fight, like everyone here I just want to see SU win. So I really don't see the logic in making blanket declarations that a certain player is doooomed to ride the pine because...:noidea:

This thread got ugly fast. Yeah it sucks because he'd have gotten immediate playing time at SU. Move on and focus on the guys that want to come to Syracuse.

Exactly.
I have yet to hear a cogent explanation from some of the Nostradamuses' as to why they're so quick to write off Rex.
I have no dog in the fight, like everyone here I just want to see SU win. So I really don't see the logic in making blanket declarations that a certain player is doooomed to ride the pine because...:noidea:
Have you seen Rex's throwing motion? It's like night and day when compared to DeVito or Dungey...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom