Class of 2018 - TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo

Edit, btw it doesn't look like it was actually stated in that thread that CL is really a woman.
It has been stated in many threads. She does a phenomenal job of keeping everyone here up to date on the FB recruiting scene. Doesn't really matter. I just didn't want CuseLegacy to get upset and withhold tidbits from us. ;)

I remember when posters compared me to the return of whoever Bjorn is.

Seriously considered withholding my valuable information from the board from that point onward..

giphy.gif

It has been stated in many threads. She does a phenomenal job of keeping everyone here up to date on the FB recruiting scene. Doesn't really matter. I just didn't want CuseLegacy to get upset and withhold tidbits from us. ;)

Did I miss the thread where CL showed her tidbits? :(

Oh for sure, absolutely agree. This is my go to site for anything orange and CL is incredible for all the time and effort she puts in. I was merely stating that I thought it was funny that Ish had another post calling her a sir when he was already corrected. But I had misremembered and after reading through the thread he was never actually explicitly told she was a she. Basically I was trying to be accurate and have fun with it, all without coming across as an internet jerk at the same time.

I at first that a ma'am but then I think there was a avatar change then I thought a sir , anyway it's great a ma'am is so on point ! Thanks for all the great twitter updates . SNap chat it's taken over by storm now

Who carries the acc network ?I can't find a carrier
You don't need to worry about it. By the time it's launched as a channel, you'll be able to see Tommy playing on Fox or CBS ;)

I at first that a ma'am but then I think there was a avatar change then I thought a sir , anyway it's great a ma'am is so on point ! Thanks for all the great twitter updates . SNap chat it's taken over by storm now

Absolutely! I know i was late to the party in ma'am recognition and i got hammered for it. Ok, fair or not; i respect females immensely and its great to be able to communicate with one who so in the know and tuned in:)

Who carries the acc network ?I can't find a carrier
I use Roku so I can stream it to the tv. Under the WatchESPN channel listings there is a choice of ACC Network.

Swofford is the listing at 10. The coaches and players are the 11:35 listing and at 5:00 is the Officiating changes.
Syracuse is at the 48 minute mark in the coaches and players segment.

Last edited:
I always felt as if he would go elsewhere, just assumed elsewhere would be Florida. Not Sleazebag State. Sigh if true.

Just because they are on commitment watch doesn't mean it will happen.

I know that. I was actually being sarcastic. The tweet said "...commit watch today" which was yesterday. So...what's going on Nittany Nation?

I know that. I was actually being sarcastic. The tweet said "...commit watch today" which was yesterday. So...what's going on Nittany Nation?
Now they are going to have commitment watch party on Levis...if he gets an offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom