GOOD TACKLING SKILLS
NICE SPIN MOVE AT EDGE TO GET INTO B'FLD
BATS DOWN PASSES IN B'FLD

O
EXCELLENT HANDS
CATCHES EVERYTHING
QUICK OFF LOS ON O&D

GREAT OFFER

We’re certainly trying to load up on DEs. Seems like every other player being recruited is a DE.
Yeah with Nick Williams working him out it definitely sounds like DL is where we are recruiting him for most.

Sounds like we have a good shot at him:

"He's been waiting for it," Jackson said. "It was the offer that he wanted. Of course we're going to do our thing and choose the best fit for him, but he was very excited about Syracuse being interested in him and offering him the opportunity to play here. Very excited."

Yeah, I hate to say it but growing up in the southern tier I saw more Penn State, ND, Pitt fans than I did Cuse fans. Sad.
Before I moved to Georgia, I remember taking party buses from Syracuse to some of the Bill's games. I'm sure some of that happens now for SU games but it would be great if SU can tap into the Southern Tier and WNY (heck, all of upstate) more and get some new fans to the Dome. If Fran is as successful as we think he will be, the Dome can and will be packed again.

Sounds like we have a good shot at him:

"He's been waiting for it," Jackson said. "It was the offer that he wanted. Of course we're going to do our thing and choose the best fit for him, but he was very excited about Syracuse being interested in him and offering him the opportunity to play here. Very excited."
The right take by Mr. Jackson imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom