Class of 2020 - TE Steven Mahar (NY) Offered | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 TE Steven Mahar (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and BC already has 2 TE commitments and apparently want a couple more. Pretty crowded TE room for the meathead program
This guy approves.
Image result for 1920's football

We only 'lose' a recruit if he decommits from SU?
So a 5 star recruit from J-D son of an SU assistant coach can't even be considered a loss?

We only lose a recruit if we had him, or at least had a realistic shot at him. Gronk and Hart were never interested in coming to SU.

Who is the JD kid you speak of?

We only lose a recruit if we had him, or at least had a realistic shot at him. Gronk and Hart were never interested in coming to SU.

Who is the JD kid you speak of?
They should have been interested in coming to SU so that's why it's considered a loss.
Being a local player that we offered and want should be the very definition of realistic shot at him.

They should have been interested in coming to SU so that's why it's considered a loss.
Being a local player that we offered and want should be the very definition of realistic shot at him.

By that logic, if I asked out the Homecoming queen and she turned me down that means I lost out on her. Just because I wanted her, doesn’t mean she wanted me.

I digress, this is Mahar’s thread so we’ll have to agree to disagree.

By that logic, if I asked out the Homecoming queen and she turned me down that means I lost out on her. Just because I wanted her, doesn’t mean she wanted me.

I digress, this is Mahar’s thread so we’ll have to agree to disagree.
Exactly. That's the definition of losing out on something you want.
You lose something you had, You don't lose out on something you had.

Last edited:
It's available now. Wow, that is some collection of talent coming to campus on official visits this weekend!
Holy jack and the beanstalk, you are correct. 6 commits next weekend would be just what the doctor ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.