Class of 2020 - TE Steven Mahar (NY) Offered | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 TE Steven Mahar (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada flag and a ny flag...gotta be him! Posted on his IG story hanging with Justin Barron. (Probably what barron meant about good news coming)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190727-184500_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190727-184500_Instagram.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 26
Also liked the last orange post by dino on twitter. Yes I'm stalking so dont come at me bro! Bored at work on a slow night :p

Ugh, now I'm locked into the board until the announcement. lol

I love clairvoyant humor.
A telepath is driving his car and gets a flat tire, but has no spare. He gets out and sees a house in the distance. So he concentrates and thinks: “A man is going to come out and bring me a spare”. Nothing happens. He concentrates harder and thinks it again. No reaction. So he gathers all his powers and does it for the third time. A man runs out of the house yelling: “Leave me alone! I ain’t got no dam spare!”

A telepath is driving his car and gets a flat tire, but has no spare. He gets out and sees a house in the distance. So he concentrates and thinks: “A man is going to come out and bring me a spare”. Nothing happens. He concentrates harder and thinks it again. No reaction. So he gathers all his powers and does it for the third time. A man runs out of the house yelling: “Leave me alone! I ain’t got no dam spare!”
Stop it...I'm cramping!!

Wow just noticed we joined on the same day...Spooky.

Status
Not open for further replies.