Class of 2018 - TE Steven Stilianos (VA) Grad Transfer from Lafayette College/Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE Steven Stilianos (VA) Grad Transfer from Lafayette College/Offered

its definitely not the most obvious guy.
JonStewart.gif

I don’t see a TE transferring to SU unless the new OC can convince Stilianos he will be a part of our new offensive scheme.

…..unless a “non traditional” situation like a kid coming in from a conference like the Patriot or in need of a fresh start due to whatever the reason or to be closer to home (are there any more Gronkowski’s around?), etc.

Syracuse has apparently offered Lafayette transfer TE STEVEN STILIANOS. 6-5 250 from Hayes, VA

All-Patriot 1st Team

Potential January visit

Played with OL Gavin Barclay, Garth Barclay's older brother.

That bio is outdated, he was first team preseason, but then they don't say anything about what he did.

Looks like he must have been injured early on, only played the last 4 games. Final game he had 11 catches. I think that's more than our TEs have caught in two years.
I was at his final game. It was at Lehigh, and he was, in my opinion, their best player on offense. A big kid who runs hard with good hands. Looked like he can play at the P5 level.

Or simply he is a kid from Virginia who wants to stay in Virginia.

UVa has elite academics. If that's his main focus, or if he just wants to play closer to home, then can't fault him either way.

But if football is the primary evaluative criteria, there's a lot of uncertainty there in light of the coaching changes.

UVa has elite academics. If that's his main focus, or if he just wants to play closer to home, then can't fault him either way.

But if football is the primary evaluative criteria, there's a lot of uncertainty there in light of the coaching changes.
True.

But they also can tell him anything with no evidence that it won't be what they said.