Class of 2018 - TE Steven Stilianos (VA) Grad Transfer from Lafayette College/Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE Steven Stilianos (VA) Grad Transfer from Lafayette College/Offered

I feel bad for these kids when they have to lie about these visits. It’s like a double whammy. They have to cleanse themselves of the visit and then the obligatory social media post.

I feel bad for these kids when they have to lie about these visits. It’s like a double whammy. They have to cleanse themselves of the visit and then the obligatory social media post.
They are taught how to play the recruiting game, initially by their HS Coaches.

still on the market as far as I can find

This is what really puzzles me about the portal. What are these kids looking for? You would think that once you make a decision to enter the portal, you have a plan of some kind. You know the situation you want to find yourself in and want to make a quick decision to get that outcome. It seems to me so many just do it on a whim without any consideration of the consequences. Not to say that it's just the kids' fault. I'm sure a lot of them are strung along or misled by schools too.

This is what really puzzles me about the portal. What are these kids looking for? You would think that once you make a decision to enter the portal, you have a plan of some kind. You know the situation you want to find yourself in and want to make a quick decision to get that outcome. It seems to me so many just do it on a whim without any consideration of the consequences. Not to say that it's just the kids' fault. I'm sure a lot of them are strung along or misled by schools too.
Some kids enjoy being pursued. A lot of them didnt experience that in HS. Looks like he is taking all his OV's. Just finished one in Iowa.

He has visited three schools since entering the portal, UVA, Rutgers and Iowa. Rutgers twice.

Have a feeling he is a Rutgirl lean... He looked vvery comfortable setting on the throne.. lol
Is the toilet paper on the right or left side?

How has no one commented on the awful committed graphic yet?
You don't like that cutaway helmet!? That's not photoshop, that's actually a part of an official visit. They keep it on the wall in their uniform display and then let prospects try it on. Beats the throne at Rutgers!

You don't like that cutaway helmet!? That's not photoshop, that's actually a part of an official visit. They keep it on the wall in their uniform display and then let prospects try it on. Beats the throne at Rutgers!
I remember when I was a kid, there was a made-for-TV movie about Dennis Byrd, and they cut his helmet in half with a rolling knife after his injury. Don't ask why that stayed with me.