Team 91 Lacrosse Upstate | Syracusefan.com

Team 91 Lacrosse Upstate

illestcuse

All Conference
Okay now Charlie!!! Have been wondering over the years if this was ever going to become a thing. It’s long overdue.

IMG_0130.jpeg
IMG_0131.jpeg

Market seems saturated.

Orange Crush Buffalo, Sweetlax, FCA, 3d Upstate, Harvest, Grizzly, Orange Crush, Salt Kings, True Upstate, Albany Power, Albany Stags, ADK Mountain Men, NY Reign, Primetime, Predators, True Westchester, Team 91 Tristate, Express North, and I am sure I am missing a bunch, including some of the smaller even more regional clubs.

Do you know where it's going to be based out of and/or if they will be absorbing some other club?

Market seems saturated.

Orange Crush Buffalo, Sweetlax, FCA, 3d Upstate, Harvest, Grizzly, Orange Crush, Salt Kings, True Upstate, Albany Power, Albany Stags, ADK Mountain Men, NY Reign, Primetime, Predators, True Westchester, Team 91 Tristate, Express North, and I am sure I am missing a bunch, including some of the smaller even more regional clubs.

Do you know where it's going to be based out of and/or if they will be absorbing some other club?
More options should reduce costs, right…right?

Okay now Charlie!!! Have been wondering over the years if this was ever going to become a thing. It’s long overdue.

View attachment 236361View attachment 236362
Better have a HUGE price discount if they want to pull kids from other clubs. Maybe it’ll work with the young ones but to pull kids from other more established (locally) clubs will require some work.

Is this his 2nd foray into running a club team? Didn’t he start a team under Sweetlax called a Salty Dogs or am I mistaken?

Is this his 2nd foray into running a club team? Didn’t he start a team under Sweetlax called a Salty Dogs or am I mistaken?
You are correct. They ended up merging with True Upstate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom