Team NYC wins Big Strick/ Chris plays well | Syracusefan.com

Team NYC wins Big Strick/ Chris plays well

Flacusian

All Conference
Both Chris and Isaiah along with Briscoe played big roles for Team NYC in Sat nite final.

http://basketballrecruiting./content.asp?CID=1535071#sthash.8VEQm3L2.dpbs

McCullough/Whitehead highlights.

Boy, anyone think Hammer makes dunking look effortless? The speed in which he gets up, the elevation.
Francis, you're nickname is all too fitting.

And Whitehead, great scorer and now shooter. If his handle is up to par and he can play both guard positions, really nice fit for us. I am hopeful we pull this off.

Briscoe mix.

Electrifying stuff!
Always was a great passer, but he uses his dribble a lot more.
Looks quicker, maybe leaner? Still, I hope he retained his strength as it was key in the lane last year.
Might be a tough get for us, but what a talent.

Derrick Jones jumping over Myles Turner and Stephen Zimmerman in dunk contest (both 7 footers).

On the slow-mo, looks like his head is near rim level for a few feet before he dunks.
:eek:
:)

All of these guys played on the same team last night. Cuse actually has a chance (longshot) to get all of them. That's an all-star team. Well, it doesn't hurt to dream.

Boy, anyone think Hammer makes dunking look effortless? The speed in which he gets up, the elevation.
Francis, you're nickname is all too fitting.

And Whitehead, great scorer and now shooter. If his handle is up to par and he can play both guard positions, really nice fit for us. I am hopeful we pull this off.
It's crazy that most times when he gets up in the air he has to adjust his head so that he doesn't bang it on the backboard lol. Now that's some athleticism for ya.

Whitehead's handle is definitely good enough to play both spots. He has always been the main ball handler for his HS/AAU teams since he entered HS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom