Tears | Syracusefan.com

Tears

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
Now that the board is back to a 50/50 split between talking about the game and realignment...

Was anyone else almost in tears on the Wales interception? We stopped Mizzy, had great field position and then just a tough play. My heart absolutely sank, that was as gut wrenching as a feeling as I've had in awhile because I thought we were going to win the game.

I will admit, if I had been home by myself there might have been a little bit of crying and punching the couch. Since the wife was there I had to keep composed so I just smacked the couch and buried my head in my hands.

It's amazing that after that we still came back and won. That was our first and only TO of the game at one of the worst possible moments and the team/staff held it together (better than myself) and won the freakin game.

Now that the board is back to a 50/50 split between talking about the game and realignment...

Was anyone else almost in tears on the Wales interception? We stopped Mizzy, had great field position and then just a tough play. My heart absolutely sank, that was as gut wrenching as a feeling as I've had in awhile because I thought we were going to win the game.

I will admit, if I had been home by myself there might have been a little bit of crying and punching the couch. Since the wife was there I had to keep composed so I just smacked the couch and buried my head in my hands.

It's amazing that after that we still came back and won. That was our first and only TO of the game at one of the worst possible moments and the team/staff held it together (better than myself) and won the freakin game.

I was numb when they picked that pass off. We FINALLY had the ball with a chance to take the lead tied and poof it was gone (especially after getting field position back). I ma glad that Mizzou scored so quickly to be honest with you as opposed to bleeding the clock down and then leaving us with no chance at a last minute drive.

It hurt but as long as the D could step up and at worst force a fg we'd be ok. I looked at the timeclock right after and luckily there was a lot of time for a comeback. That pick stank though and we were fortunate it wasn't a pick 6 as that would have been the story or theme of the season.

It hurt but as long as the D could step up and at worst force a fg we'd be ok. I looked at the timeclock right after and luckily there was a lot of time for a comeback. That pick stank though and we were fortunate it wasn't a pick 6 as that would have been the story or theme of the season.

It was just one of those things where we had battled back and were in perfect position; then of course something bad happens. Your right though, a pick 6 would have been even more crushing.

Not at all, I suppose my psyche has "turned the corner."

I looked at the clock and thought, they'll play for a FG; if we get the ball back with more than a minute left, we win on a TD.

Honest to God.

That pick sucked because it was a case of pure good fortune for them, the fact that the ball kicked up right into the DB's hands was amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom