Class of 2017 - Tehoka Nanticoke (ON) Attack to Albany | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Tehoka Nanticoke (ON) Attack to Albany

Honestly this is why I love Marr, ""He made a mistake. He put something on Instagram that violated a rule. Of course big brother monopoly we work under doesn’t allow you to do those types of things," said Marr. "No warning, no nothing, just instant you’re ineligible."

Too bad the NCAA couldn't move that fast when Jamieson needed to be cleared. Good for him. Kinda surprised no one has a screen shot of the IG post.

To clarify some details, Albany first reached out to the NCAA today about Tehoka Nanticoke after it withheld him from competition on Saturday. We are reviewing the facts submitted by the school to reach a resolution.

I'm confused. The NCAA is saying Albany suspended him and Albany is saying NCAA suspended him. Or did I miss something?

To clarify some details, Albany first reached out to the NCAA today about Tehoka Nanticoke after it withheld him from competition on Saturday. We are reviewing the facts submitted by the school to reach a resolution.

I'm confused. The NCAA is saying Albany suspended him and Albany is saying NCAA suspended him. Or did I miss something?

You missed the part where he's already been unsuspended.

Sooo is cornell's defense a total joke? Albany scored twice as many against Cornell without tehoka. Not sure I would buy any Albany-is -better-off-without-him sort of argument.

Sooo is cornell's defense a total joke? Albany scored twice as many against Cornell without tehoka. Not sure I would buy any Albany-is -better-off-without-him sort of argument.

Cornell struggled big time again at the X and their defense is struggling after losing their top defender last year.

Not a good look for Albany or us for that matter. Their OOC schedule is brutal. Not sure that's going to hold up as a quality win. Navy is also getting waxed by Princeton 15-8 which I found very interesting. I assume Sowers is going off.

UMass goalie had 16 saves

There was some poor shooting by the Danes and Umass Goalie is good. Lots of low to low and stick side high shots. Also, Danes looked slow on offense and lots of ball watching on defense.

I have got to be honest, and I think someone already mentioned this above me. I might sound a little crazy, but I have to say, I think Albany might be better off without Tehoka. There are 3 problems w him- A. He kills the flow of the offense completely, because his dodges require backing down the defense which can take some time (among other things) B, he is very easy to double because he doesn’t have elite speed by any means, and I haven’t been overly impressed w his vision tbh. And lastly, I’ve never met him but there seems to be some type of potential lack of effort in his case
Without him, Albany is able to get the ball around multiple times, and while they don’t have any elite dodgers, they have a great group of shooters who can place the ball, and play well together/move offball

albany won almost all the faceoffs and got all the penalty calls vs cornell thats why they were able to get goals late to come back from down 16-11.. umass game was the opp.. Umass won all the draws so Albany never got the ball to score.

this weekend will tell if the cornell D is struggling.. hobart is scoring a ton and cornell held them way under avg.

lehigh scored 10 vs virg and 9 vs cornell winning most of the faceoffs
hobart scored 16 on colgate and had 13 vs cornell until they played the subs late winning most of the faceoffs
albany won most of the faceoffs and had 11 mid 4th

if cornell cant win faceoffs i dont doubt the D will give up goals late, like they have all 3 games.

they will likely be in trouble the next 3 games unless the main x-man can come back from injury

I have got to be honest, and I think someone already mentioned this above me. I might sound a little crazy, but I have to say, I think Albany might be better off without Tehoka. There are 3 problems w him- A. He kills the flow of the offense completely, because his dodges require backing down the defense which can take some time (among other things) B, he is very easy to double because he doesn’t have elite speed by any means, and I haven’t been overly impressed w his vision tbh. And lastly, I’ve never met him but there seems to be some type of potential lack of effort in his case
Without him, Albany is able to get the ball around multiple times, and while they don’t have any elite dodgers, they have a great group of shooters who can place the ball, and play well together/move offball
Fields definitely helped free Tehoka up. What a shame for Albany that he was injured like he was down the stretch. That team which played us was not at all the same one that showed up on championship weekend.

Fields definitely helped free Tehoka up. What a shame for Albany that he was injured like he was down the stretch. That team which played us was not at all the same one that showed up on championship weekend.

Once Fields got hurt it was over, they didn't have anyone close to his level that could step in. Truth be told even if he didn't get hurt I am not sure they would have won it all with that defense but stranger things have happened.

Once Fields got hurt it was over, they didn't have anyone close to his level that could step in. Truth be told even if he didn't get hurt I am not sure they would have won it all with that defense but stranger things have happened.
Agreed. Defense needed shaping up for sure. Fields willed them to the final four on one leg. If he was at 100 percent who knows? They might have been able to make the leap. That said, so glad it did not happen. I recall so many posts about wanting Tehoka here...after our game last year. I think that we really missed on Fields :)

Agreed. Defense needed shaping up for sure. Fields willed them to the final four on one leg. If he was at 100 percent who knows? They might have been able to make the leap. That said, so glad it did not happen. I recall so many posts about wanting Tehoka here...after our game last year. I think that we really missed on Fields :)

Can't forget about Kyle McClancy either. That guy was amazing. Ryan Conrad 2.0 . He had some insanely clutch 1v1 goals against Denver in the quarterfinals dodging against a pole.

Can't forget about Kyle McClancy either. That guy was amazing. Ryan Conrad 2.0 . He had some insanely clutch 1v1 goals against Denver in the quarterfinals dodging against a pole.

Yup he was their best middie in a while, his loss really hurt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom