Class of 2017 Tehoka Nanticoke (ON) Attack to Albany

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Highlight play that draws the ahs but kinda reminds me of one of Melo NYK iso's with everyone standing around flat footed including JHU defenders who were slow on slides. Call me cynical but is a behind the back between the legs dribbler really a good lacrosse shot or just showmanship that is great when it works and stupid when it doesn't?
as long as the coaches don't let the ISOs bog down the offense then I'm good with it. Marr lets them play and this is all the Thompson's ever did. We'll see how it translates but UAlbany also has a lot vets. This could be their crutch though.

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
Had I think three goals in the JH game.

On another note
Hop looked crisp.
And did TD play for UA?

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
I'm not sure he makes it back for this spring. Marr said yes but academic stuff is tricky

I feel like the only thing that would keep him away from college lax is troubles with grades. He definitely still has something to prove this year and for the next 3 years if grade troubles don't get in the way. It's good to hear that he is a least trying to come back. It would be terrible for the sport if someone with his level of talent and entertainment value left after one year. Then again it would be nice if we got to play a Tehokaless Albany this year since our schedule is so hard.

Top Bottom