Temple game is 11:00am... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Temple game is 11:00am...

Linc is a pro stadium - OF COURSE they sell beer (and other alcoholic beverages). Live about 10 min. From the stadium and am looking forward to the tailgate and game. 11 AM is good as it does not take up the entire day with family visiting (can still meet them for dinner).

Tix are still available through the SU Philly Alumni club (will guarantee you sit with lots of Cuse fans). They will have pre and post game events at the new Xfinity Live across from the stadium. They do a great job with the Nova games every year!

Last regular season game for our Malvern prep boy. I think that we are going to destroy Temple.

Last regular season game for our Malvern prep boy. I think that we are going to destroy Temple.
Good point.

What are the odds Ryan would play his last regular season game at Syracuse in his home town? Especially given he has not played there his entire career, and the only reason it happened is because Temple was added to the conference at the last minute to replace West Virginia?

Could be a great ending for Ryan's career. The kid that ran the Winged T in high school comes home as the leading passer in Syracuse and Big East history (at least in some categories).

Not a bad story...

With Temple having no shot at a Bowl Game, maybe they play younger, less experienced guys to prepare for next year.

So their "bowl game" is now against us.

Just ******* ducky.
I actually consider this to be excellent news. If the game with Hawaii went through, and Temple beats Army this Saturday, the Owls would mathematically still have a chance for 6 Ws (and a bowl berth) when they play us. Without the Hawaii game, this becomes mathematically impossible, thus removing any extra incentive for our game.

As much as I bleed orange, I don't see how Temple could view playing Syracuse as their "bowl" game.

With Temple having no shot at a Bowl Game, maybe they play younger, less experienced guys to prepare for next year.
yep, not to mention playing with little motivation as they're playing for nothing in particular. Good developement for the Orange guys, which we'll need seeing the reduced time to prep that week.

Addazio will be motivated, he wanted this job at one time, Konrad even sent a letter on his behalf.

This is BS, I wanted to make the trip down but this makes it nearly impossible for me. 11 AM, FFS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom