Test | Syracusefan.com

Test

2C2F73C9-20DC-4B5B-A71C-F1A5AD2A916D.gif

Just FYI - there was a site update. Things look a bit different.

And for now, when you try to post and get the "Oops" message, don't worry. Refresh the page and you'll see your post. We've notified temery of the issue.

You pass! Congrats! ;)

LOL. Sorry been having issues on my cell phone all day with the site. It looks like there was some sort of update on my end through the internet app as the symbols look different for inbox/alerts and theres more info with the notices. Everytime I go to post I get an "oops there is a sever error" message but my post does actually go through when I refresh our click back to the main board. Not sure whats up.

You pass! Congrats! ;)

LOL. Sorry been having issues on my cell phone all day with the site. It looks like there was some sort of update on my end through the internet app as the symbols look different for inbox/alerts and theres more info with the notices. Everytime I go to post I get an "oops there is a sever error" message but my post does actually go through when I refresh our click back to the main board. Not sure whats up.
Just FYI - there was a site update. Things look a bit different.

And for now, when you try to post and get the "Oops" message, don't worry. Refresh the page and you'll see your post. We've notified temery of the issue.

LOL no wonder, been going nuts the last hour updating my phone clearing the cache and history, thought for sure it was on my end. Just posted via my laptop (it happened again) and saw your post. SMH I should have known.

LOL no wonder, been going nuts the last hour updating my phone clearing the cache and history, thought for sure it was on my end. Just posted via my laptop (it happened again) and saw your post. SMH I should have known.
Yep - the 'new-looking' Alerts and Inbox icons are part of the upgrade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom