Tex Markiewicz | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tex Markiewicz

Well it’s a good thing you aren’t in charge of the team. As criminal as you think it is they will play out the season and the players will be better off from fighting through the issues that present themselves
Ok.

this is life. I’m sorry if it’s not ideal you can’t stop or quit in the real world because the odds are stacked. This is the product of this new age we live in and ten years ago you would have never uttered something like don’t play cause you might get hurt. Could you image telling Rob Konrad to stop swimming it’s not worth it. This isn’t the 14 year old paper boy delivering the Tuesday news in an artic storm. These are men playing a brutal sport they love. Should firemen stop running into burning buildings. Should the military stop charging. The answer is and always should be push forward
Your analogies are poor. If these guys were going to protect the country or save people from burning buildings by playing a game, they would make sense. I'm not saying they should actually cancel the the rest of the games, but if you're going to use analogies, do better.

I mean, if this is the way we have to think about things, that our guys are basically sacrificial lambs, we need to work with the ACC on canceling our remaining games. If that's truly where we are right now.
I'm completely on board. Maybe nd can play shorthanded. 11 on 9

In his 6 snaps tonight, we gained 100 yds (16.6 YPP) & scored a TD. Handoffs were fluid & crisp. His only pass was batted down but that’ll keep him humble & fuel his offseason workouts. See you in the Spring, Tex.

Sure, but 80 of those yards were on one play.

I like Tex’s size. I think he could be a great contributor in future years

Ok.
Still think this team should have rolled over and not played today. They fought hard the entire game. I’m really glad the fans that wanted this team to phone it in aren’t playing. I’m proud of this team. If we had a p5 qb it May have been a different ending.

Still think this team should have rolled over and not played today. They fought hard the entire game. I’m really glad the fans that wanted this team to phone it in aren’t playing. I’m proud of this team. If we had a p5 qb it May have been a different ending.
I'm thrilled that it went about as well as we could have hoped for.

In his 6 snaps tonight, we gained 100 yds (16.6 YPP) & scored a TD. Handoffs were fluid & crisp. His only pass was batted down but that’ll keep him humble & fuel his offseason workouts. See you in the Spring, Tex.

That batted down pass was clearly too hard to intercept. Team rallies around him. His job in 2021 and 500 yard, 45 point games will be back on the menu. Exciting times.

80-yard TD run by Lutz and 40-yard TD run by Tucker.
Tucker’s run was when Rex was QB. The 6 snap post was referring to Tex’s snaps.

that run by tucker was a thing of beauty though, that was not ordinary stuff. i say 95% of starting d1 rb dont make the endzone there. (dont make me proof the number.)
Really impressed by that run as well as his TD run in the Clemson game. Both showcased his speed, balance and agility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom