Texas A&M Cheerleaders | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Texas A&M Cheerleaders

Eh? Maybe at the SoCal and Zona schools but no way the girls in Washington and Oregon are hotter than the ones in Texas. Anyone who's every traveled the US extensively knows the imaginary line from Florida to Texas to SoCal has by far the highest ratio of good looking women.

ABOO5512.jpg

oregon-cheerleaders-ABOO0284.jpg

oregon-ducks-500-11.jpg

We are this far into a thread about cheerleaders, and not a single USC cheerleader in the bunch?

Guys, they're called the "Trojans" for a reason.

We are this far into a thread about cheerleaders, and not a single USC cheerleader in the bunch?

Guys, they're called the "Trojans" for a reason.
image.php

image.php
usc-cheerleaders-14.jpg

image.php

this thread needs more pac-12 cheerleaders....hands down the best in the country
Arizona State. We caught some glimpses a couple of years ago.

You obviously have never been to Eugene either? If you have and you can honestly say that there are hotter women there than a place like Austin, TX or LA then you're out of your mind.

You've obviously never seen an Oregon Ducks game or Googled "Oregon Ducks Cheerleaders"

Because if you had, you never would've written something so foolish

That first chick is built like a Dude. She'd tear me apart. The women in the next two pics are all super attractive but I still maintain overall the quality is better in the South. Were splitting hairs here though.

[qu
ote="chlywtr, post: 175365, member: 1068"]
ABOO5512.jpg

oregon-ducks-500-11.jpg
[/quote]

I take it all back about Oregon. A quick search made me realize that this lady is their head cheerleading coach. Apples don't fall far from the tree.
IMG_5188.jpg

That first chick is built like a Dude. She'd tear me apart. The women in the next two pics are all super attractive but I still maintain overall the quality is better in the South. Were splitting hairs here though.

[qu
ote="chlywtr, post: 175365, member: 1068"]
ABOO5512.jpg

oregon-ducks-500-11.jpg
[/quote]

#winning

It is not, but they are indeed quite attractive.

And have we really come this far without mentioning LSU?

lsu1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom