Texas A&M Cheerleaders | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Texas A&M Cheerleaders

Once dated a girl from Baylor when I spent an extended period of time working in Dallas. Let's just say it was a lot work with no result. Hopefully these 3 cute blondes and the rest of the girls there don't follow the Baptist principles as closely as my friend chose to.

Good doctor, allow me to redeem myself. May I introduce you to the Baylor Bear cheerleaders? My undergrad alma mater.View attachment 426

Is this not the cutest trio of blondes you have ever seen?

Once dated a girl from Baylor when I spent an extended period of time working in Dallas. Let's just say it was a lot work with no result. Hopefully these 3 cute blondes and the rest of the girls there don't follow the Baptist principles as closely as my friend chose to.

Sorry it didn't work out for you. Have you tried alcohol? Works 99% of the time on them.

I like the way you ply your trade, sir.

Here, have a TCU cheerleader for your trouble:

tcu.cheerleader.59210010432_Boise_St_v_TCU.jpg

I like the way you ply your trade, sir.

Here, have a TCU cheerleader for your trouble:

tcu.cheerleader.59210010432_Boise_St_v_TCU.jpg

Have you noticed how white all of these cheerleaders' teeth are? It's like a requirement to be one...

I'm going to level with you here, I hardly ever look at their teeth. As long as they actually have them, I'm good.

As long as they breathe and have t*ts, right? :rolling:

I'm surprised we made it to page 4 without any pictures of Becca Manns getting posted. The Oklahoma State dance team that was at the 2004 NCAA East Regional was hands down the hottest collection of women I have ever seen. Big 12 school, but SEC quality sideline entertainment.

I'm surprised we made it to page 4 without any pictures of Becca Manns getting posted. The Oklahoma State dance team that was at the 2004 NCAA East Regional was hands down the hottest collection of women I have ever seen. Big 12 school, but SEC quality sideline entertainment.

Becca really left it all out on the field...played like a champion!

Not to change the subject, but I just had to Google Becca Manns and saw that she was expelled from Louisville for having nude photos appear online. That can't be right, can it? That's absurd.

If colleges are going to start doing that, then I'd encourage them to steer clear of sites like College Humor, because about 50% of all college coeds will get the boot.

(Sorry, fathers of college aged girls, but it's the truth)

I could have gone to almost any college in America, but I chose to avoid D1 schools because of the high price tag. So instead of getting to meet and hang out with hotties like that, I ended up hanging out and drinking with Joe College. Not a fair trade. I got hosed. What an idiot I was.

Next time it'll be debt for hotties.

Well not sure we can count them because they are the Unofficial Spirit Squad of Florida State, but how bout them Cowgirls...

FSUCowgirls250.jpg

FSUfabiola72.jpg

FSU72.jpg

fsucowcc.jpg

Damn! Those girls at Florida st might top the rest. Thanks pfister you are a scholar.

I believe one of those Florida State girls is the one who supposedly had the sexual relations with Brett Favre while playing for the Jets. I think its the one on the left in the top picture.

I believe one of those Florida State girls is the one who supposedly had the sexual relations with Brett Favre while playing for the Jets. I think its the one on the left in the top picture.
That'd be Jenn Sterger, though she didn't get busy with Brett, she received text messages containing his 4th and inches while he was also wearing Crocs apparently.

I think the Crocs are the really embarrassing part.

You obviously have never been to Eugene either? If you have and you can honestly say that there are hotter women there than a place like Austin, TX or LA then you're out of your mind.

Um, we're not talking about the cities as a whole - just the cheerleaders.

I could have gone to almost any college in America, but I chose to avoid D1 schools because of the high price tag. So instead of getting to meet and hang out with hotties like that, I ended up hanging out and drinking with Joe College. Not a fair trade. I got hosed. What an idiot I was.

Next time it'll be debt for hotties.

You got hosed on a regular basis because you were one of the best looking girls in Alfred. Skank.

Not to change the subject, but I just had to Google Becca Manns and saw that she was expelled from Louisville for having nude photos appear online. That can't be right, can it? That's absurd.

If colleges are going to start doing that, then I'd encourage them to steer clear of sites like College Humor, because about 50% of all college coeds will get the boot.

(Sorry, fathers of college aged girls, but it's the truth)

Her pictures could have been used in a medical text. We're talking 'up close and personal'. Still don't think she should have been expelled. That's BS.

I think her regrets will be large. After all, she could have taken the same pics for Hustler or Penthouse and actually made money for her troubles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom