Texas A-M fires Kevin Sumlin / hires Jimbo Fisher | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Texas A-M fires Kevin Sumlin / hires Jimbo Fisher

I wouldn't be more than a few miles from my kid if they had such an illness.

I already am a fan of Jimbo but would be more of a fan if he stays in Tallahassee.

do we know if College Station or somewhere in Texas has better accomodations for a child with these types of conditions. We don't know the personal situation at all so something to consider. I'm sure he's not a monster and is gonna make the right decision based on 100 diff things.

do we know if College Station or somewhere in Texas has better accomodations for a child with these types of conditions. We don't know the personal situation at all so something to consider. I'm sure he's not a monster and is gonna make the right decision based on 100 diff things.
The Texas Medical Center in Houston is one of the front-line hospitals in the US. The M D Anderson Cancer Center is there.

Looking more and more likely he's taking the A&M job...but who knows. How will this impact SU if he does take it?

"but who knows". Then why is this threaded headed "Jimbo...he gone"?

Without Jameis as his QB Jimbo has been a 9-3 coach.

That won’t scare Saban. What it says is the FSU fanbase drove Jimbo crazy.
Not sure it hurts us as Jimbo could recruit but A&M could recruit as well.

Taggert would do a fine job.

The Texas Medical Center in Houston is one of the front-line hospitals in the US. The M D Anderson Cancer Center is there.
My best friend was treated at MD Anderson. They got the right diagnosis when others whiffed.

Looking more and more likely he's taking the A&M job...but who knows. How will this impact SU if he does take it?
I think short term this definitely helps us. Could really hurt their recruiting class and probably have to adjust to a new system. Long term, depends on the hire.

I think short term this definitely helps us. Could really hurt their recruiting class and probably have to adjust to a new system. Long term, depends on the hire.
Hopefully, short term is all that matters. If we can get things rolling, I won't be scared even if they're good.

Hey FSU, heard Schiano is available.
Lou_C 's head
200.gif

I've always wondered what it's like to get your bi-weekly paycheck of $269,230.00. Do you think they go over the check and look at all the deductions, or taxes taken out, and find an error of like $500, and have to call human resources and tell them?
When the Kiffins were in Tennessee, they didn't even know how much their bills were because they had somebody else writing out the checks. I've never heard of a utility bill of over $1,000 a month until then.