Thank You Fans @ the Dome! | Syracusefan.com

Thank You Fans @ the Dome!

DomeStranger

All Conference
We all heard the "Throw him out" chant loud and clear. That was such a malicous, disgusting hit.

I was equally as disgusted with his coach for keeping him in the game for phucking extra point D. Watching him in the defensive huddle made me furious. The coach should have yanked him out for at least a play ... very poor sportsmanship by their coach.

Thanks Dome ... I was chanting with you all from Florida.

Way to hang in there Eric ... healing vibes and prayers to you.

I got some nervous/awkward looks for sending the kid off with a double finger salute and a hearty "get the f@ck out of here" from my seat in 113 right by the sideline. For a minute I must have thought I was in the student section again or something. My bad!

Haha! That's great ... I was doing the same exact thing at my TV when showed him!

I still can't believe the coach didn't take him out to at least cool him off and talk to him.

Anyone know what was up the SU fan that kicked out of the area by the CMU fans? It was in Section 112.

Anyone know what was up the SU fan that kicked out of the area by the CMU fans? It was in Section 112.
There were a few kicked out right there. We are front row in 213 and ushers were throwing out any SU fan saying anything to CMU fans.

There were a few kicked out right there. We are front row in 213 and ushers were throwing out any SU fan saying anything to CMU fans.
Typical. I only saw the one, big guy in a 44 jersey. Doesn't exactly narrow it down.

Typical. I only saw the one, big guy in a 44 jersey. Doesn't exactly narrow it down.

Had the usher telling young kids to sit down in our section too, what a clown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom