Thank you Garrett Shrader!! | Syracusefan.com

Thank you Garrett Shrader!!

Crusty

Living Legend
You are forever Syracuse Orange football Royalty. Your skill, class and courage was an inspiration to fans, coaches and your teammates.
We will remember with fondness the many thrills your play gave us - the last minute heroics, the fabulous ball handling, the exciting open field runs
, the great blocks for your teammates, the power short yardage plunges and yes, your passing when uninjured.

We wish you all the very best in the future - don't be a stranger.
Forever Orange!

You are forever Syracuse Orange football Royalty. Your skill, class and courage was an inspiration to fans, coaches and your teammates.
We will remember with fondness the many thrills your play gave us - the last minute heroics, the fabulous ball handling, the exciting open field runs
, the great blocks for your teammates, the power short yardage plunges and yes, your passing when uninjured.

Forever Orange!
Thanks Garrett. Respect and appreciation!

Not sure the Illinois Sophia is her.
That could be. I just did a 10 second google. Was wondering if she went to SU.

Definitely is from Solvay though, correct?

Forever Orange!
Yes! Thank you Garrett for all you did for SU Football!

It was a lot of fun watching you play!

I will never forget your final appearance in the Dome against Wake Forest where you led the Orange to a great win and a bowl birth.

I'll be rooting for you!

Last edited:
Very pleased to see this next chapter in life for him. He will do well with whatever he does!
I proposed to my wife of of 58 years in a chicken coop obviously he had more class then me.
Dr. Greg Jones “66”
Greg, you never told me the chicken coop story! lol BTW, I'm not renewing my tickets this year.

Greg, you never told me the chicken coop story! lol BTW, I'm not renewing my tickets this year.
I will see how we do this season given what our new coach has accomplished in such a short period. My guess is next year will be our last also. We will be 80 and our bodies are showing their age.
We are currently suffering thru winter in Puerto Vallarta Mx.