Thank You Kentucky... | Syracusefan.com

Thank You Kentucky...

JJReddawg said:
And I just threw up a little for that.

I'm glad to see Witchita State lose. They played NOBODY all year and finally they meet a team that was ranked most of the year and they lose. Kentucky is talented but not an excellent team.

Kentucky would have beaten anyone the way they played today

Anyone cheering for Kentucky should be banned from this forum - cheering for PayPal Cal - some of you ought to be ashamed of yourself! Kidding of course about a ban but come on fellas.

Why? Better Paypal Cal and WWW and their bags of illegal recruiting $$$ should win? Can't stand UK and their obnoxious entitled Big Blue fans. At least WS is a legit program.

Not many like Louisville on this forum either, but since I live here, Louisville needs to do a smack down on Kentucky in the Sweet 16.

I wanted both team to lose because of their attention glory seeking coaches. I respected both teams players as they played hard. Wichita State got the draw they deserved their resume was that of a 3 seed and Kentucky should have been seeded above teams like UMass, Ohio State,St. Louis but because they struggled they got a show me 8 seed.

Yeah the W State coach is a total asshat and really turned me off of what would otherwise be possibly enjoyable run by a miracle team. I am not glad UK won, but I am glad that guy got sat down and shut up.

Would somebody explain the hate for Wichita State on this board?

jvbj01 said:

Probably so much attention for playing and winning against LeMoyne type teams all year.

For me it was their dbag coach who talked like they were Kansas and played a tough schedule. I really liked the Wichita State players as they were fun. Wichita State's coach and the fact they got a 1 seed is what turned me off.

For me it was their dbag coach who talked like they were Kansas and played a tough schedule. I really liked the Wichita State players as they were fun. Wichita State's coach and the fact they got a 1 seed is what turned me off.

Those are valid reasons , I guess. But what should the coach say? I don't think him stating that they are overrated would go over in the locker room too good. Remember, they are a returning Final Four team.

Well, that and the fact that he was actively rooting against us when we were on ESPN and still also undefeated (I forget the game) and he was in-studio. Personally, I thought it was bush-league.

Well, that and the fact that he was actively rooting against us when we were on ESPN and still also undefeated (I forget the game) and he was in-studio. Personally, I thought it was bush-league.
That was the Ennis GW at Pitt when Marshall just came off so smug and dbag. Typically coaches are humble when they are on TV. Marshall just seemed like he loved the limelight.

Yeah , he should be more like our coach. Get to 25-0 and put doubt in his teams mind by saying they're really not that good and they should really have 5-6 losses. The first goal in battle is to put doubt in the enemies mind as to their abilities. You would think that a person who has spent his entire life in athletic competition would understand the utmost importance of creating and controlling the narritive .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom