THANK YOU | Syracusefan.com

THANK YOU

PAcuse

Hall of Fame
A Big Thank You from the PACuseFamily!

We had an incredible time this weekend at the game and wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone we got to interact with. The tailgate was absolutely AMAZING, and it just keeps getting better every time! If you’ve never been, you’re truly missing out on a huge part of the game day experience.

We had the pleasure of meeting two soccer players from our nationally ranked, undefeated team—how awesome is that? The excitement around NIL is real, and it feels like this is just the beginning!

It was so great to catch up with folks we haven’t seen in a while and to meet so many new faces. Our girls had an absolute blast too! We’re slowly but surely building lifelong fans. Our little one was screaming like she was possessed during the game—never been so proud! And our older daughter, while we were enjoying some post-game tenders at Tully’s, was watching the games and even called out, “That should’ve been a touchdown; he had it in his hands!”

The Quad Walk was electric! The team looked sharp in their blue suits and orange ties. Fran was locked in but still made time to interact with the fans. McCord seemed super focused, and the rest of the team was a mix of intense game faces and all-out smiles.

I had a chat with Devin Grant’s parents—they told me he’s absolutely loving Syracuse.

Most people have already broken down the game in detail, so I’ll keep my thoughts brief:

• McCord throws a beautiful ball; we are BLESSED to have him—THANK YOU, OHIO STATE!
  • Love the depth we have this year.
  • Wax going down is tough, but hopefully, it’s just for a few weeks.
  • Diggs is the real deal (he was held a ton and could have had even more sacks).
  • #77 from Ohio was holding on almost every play, seriously.
  • The refs were worse than any ACC refs I’ve ever seen—it was a joke!
  • Our WRs and TEs look the part; we’ve got weapons everywhere.
  • I think our lines did fairly well and will only get better.
  • Diggs dropping back to MLB on goal line defense was an interesting twist—he was playing like a man on fire.
Again, thank you all for being so welcoming and for everything you do for this amazing community. We can't wait to do it all again!

My best to you and yours. Sorry I wasn’t there to say hello in person. Maybe I’ll see you in Vegas. Feels like we finally turned the corner. Fran seems like a really loyal guy - loyal to the region, loyal to Syracuse. He’s got something cooking here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan.Oversl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom