Thanks for letting me visit again this week | Syracusefan.com

Thanks for letting me visit again this week

TigerSmith

Walk On
I've been reading your comments and staying quiet since the start of the game. I agree with most of what y'all had to say about areas where your team needs work but your team is top notch at playing with heart and fighting to the end. Clemson fans on twitter were bitching all night about play selection and how out of sync our offense looked. I won't get into a pissing contest with them but I'll say here that your defensive game plan had a lot to do with our issues tonight. In the end it was talent and depth that won the day for us - and it was mostly depth. A couple more years of Dino bringing in his guys and I see that gap closing.

While you may have some rough patches ahead I believe you still have a good chance at a good season. Your guys didn't give up for a minute. Don't give up on them.

That's all I got. Hope to see you next year!

You are always welcome and win the darn title so the ACC can have at least that to put in our bragging posts.

Clemson, Virginia and Wake are the only threats to do some damage Top 25 wise.

Opposing fans are appreciated, less during game weeks and after losses, but appreciated, nevertheless. GBO is a great poster year round, you should check in and help him out. We have great, civil discussions (game threads excluded).

Thanks for the kind words. I spoke with a Clemson fan today and he stated the same thing, our defense was messing around with your offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom