Thanks, Melo | Syracusefan.com

Thanks, Melo

iommi

Living Legend
Hope you look in the mirror tonite and realize your selfishness may cost us a chance at Final Four glory.

Regardless of the outcome of any appeal... I am looking forward to the DC2 era more than ever.

I agree. This is on melo. Cooley is neutralized with him
On the court. Keita played terribly!!!

Come on this loss was on everyone but Melo. Agree he screwed up but we could have still won and we didn't even make it a game.

We shot awfull and trailed big time because of it. Rak hasn't progressed fast and Keita hasn't put strength on. Thets just stop.

This was like the 09-10 depaul game where nothing went in.

I didn't blame the loss on Melo...I blame him for costing us our chemistry and putting our season in jeopardy if he's done for the year, as it looks like he is.

Now we can have 2 pretend woulda been championships due to missing centers. Huzzah!

LOL, yeah, this one game is going to cost us a final four appearance. Get real.

It is one loss. We are 20-1... yeah that one loss is ruining our chances in the post-season. Lock this thread, it is completely baseless. People really do like to overreact, it's pathetic.

Again, I said nothing about this loss. I'm looking at the big picture of playing without #51 going forward.

Again, you are overreacting and have little to no faith in Boeheim.

If we are good enough to win an NC this shouldn't matter, we should be good enough to win a game without our center against a bad team. Stop

:mad: Look we shot like garbage that aint on coach that aint on Melo thats on who was on the floor tonight :mad:

ND probably had better looks then us tonight and I am not talking about Cooley. :mad:

This team looked indestructable. They beat all odds then this.
Curious what happened. What the players think. What was with the shots?
Were we just throwing the ball at the rim some today?

Curious if our players understand and feel that we make shots or not.

Hope you look in the mirror tonite and realize your selfishness may cost a SU board jock sniffer his one chance of true happiness this year.​
Regardless of the outcome of any appeal... I am looking forward to knowing that his entire being is tied to a 20 year old college basketball player.​
Hope that you remember the pain that you gave him next year when you are making millions despite not passing English 201 this year.​
He is looking forward to sniffing DC2's jock more than ever.​

Hope you look in the mirror tonite and realize your selfishness may cost a SU board jock sniffer his one chance of true happiness this year.

Regardless of the outcome of any appeal... I am looking forward to knowing that his entire being is tied to a 20 year old college basketball player.

Hope that you remember them next year when you are making millions despite not passing English 201 this year.

I am looking forward to sniffing DC2's jock more than ever.

Really? Wow, what happened to this board.

Why does it seem that Mizzou has a better coach than Syracuse??????

HAHAHAHAHA you can't be serious. Go be a Missouri fan then, trust me, I won't be stopping you and I doubt anyone here will.

He's being facetious towards the posters blaming Melo for the loss.
Got it and he's not the reason, sorry my meter was off. Agreed that people need to relax and wait a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom