Thanks to Drew Allen (seriously) | Syracusefan.com

Thanks to Drew Allen (seriously)

44PRIDE

All Conference
Things didn't work out for Drew here in Syracuse. But he made the effort. I wish the young man nothing but the best of luck in the future

Hopefully, he will have an opportunity to show his skills at Pro Day and get a chance at the next level.

He's not pro material. And that not an indictment of the kid... Very few college players are.

I hope he learned something from his experience and enjoyed some aspect of his time at SU. I hope he's successful and happy in everything he does in life. He's an Orangeman for life as far as I'm concerned. I think he pushed Terrell and inspired him, and for that I thank him.

I heard somewhere at the beginning of the season he was 17 rated QB prospect on the draft boards. FWIW

It would've been easy for him to cash it in when he lost the starting job. He showed great character after Hunt replaced him. I hope he was able to enjoy his short time in Syracuse and appreciate his effort. Good luck Drew.

Agreed. It didn't work out for him but it wasn't for lack of character kid could've hung his head and pouted but he didn't, class all the way. Him just being here elevated Hunts game.

Without the competition we would've been dead in the water. Hunt had to play with someone breathing down his neck.

Truly thank you Drew. We all know you didn't come here to wear a headset but I think we all noticed the talks you had with Hunt throughout the season and tonight. You have been a class act from everything we have seen. Good luck at pro day and with the grad degree.

Things didn't work out for Drew here in Syracuse. But he made the effort. I wish the young man nothing but the best of luck in the future

Hopefully, he will have an opportunity to show his skills at Pro Day and get a chance at the next level.

Drew's qualities off the field are amazing. Enough cannot be said about that kid within and amongst the SU Football program. Some of you may not appreciate what that kid has gone through, but it is an incredible feat.

Thanks Drew for being a great kid.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...thanks for the Saturday morning laugh!

what's your point? are you trying to belittle a young man that busted his butt for your team? wonderful attitude if so. Best of luck Drew!
Not belittling Drew Allen at all. Just found it funny that a poster thinks he has a shot at the next level. That's all.

Not belittling Drew Allen at all. Just found it funny that a poster thinks he has a shot at the next level. That's all.
You totally belittled him. Do you have any common sense?

Allen showed extraordinary talent and skill throughout high school and at OU for years side by side with Sam Bradford, Landry Jones, and Blake Bell. He's a smart kid who has a lot going for him. He didn't get elected by clueless voters like our Congress or some people on this board, he was hand picked by several experienced professionals. Even though things didn't click at Syracuse for him, he kept his head up and never stopped trying to contribute. Allen has strong character and can do very well in the right situation. We wish him the best of luck.

People on this board whose purpose in life is to be critical and have never stepped foot on a field, usually end up with bad injuries when they do.

This year had to be tremendously difficult for Drew and his family but he remained a part of the team and enjoyed the team's success in the midst of his personal disappointment. I have nothing but admiration for this kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom