Thanks | Syracusefan.com

Thanks

zls44

Scout Team
UConn needs a major coaching overhaul, and this beatdown helps that happen.

I know you guys know the feeling. What a thoroughly uninspiring hire and thoroughly flammable dumpster fire.

So is the feeling amongst the UConn fan base that P&D are gone at year end? Or is it just speculation within a fan forum?

So is the feeling amongst the UConn fan base that P&D are gone at year end? Or is it just speculation within a fan forum?

I'd say 95% wanted him fired already. That's unfair, because I literally cannot remember one human being who has supported him on the board. Not one. Usually there's one guy, right? Not one. Not. A. One.

I'd say 95% wanted him fired already. That's unfair, because I literally cannot remember one human being who has supported him on the board. Not one. Usually there's one guy, right? Not one. Not. A. One.
Grob is available. But you will have to pay top dollar.

Not so fast. Who says Uconn can lure him away from coaching special teams for that cali HS?
I'll throw in a few bucks if it will help.

It was a stupid hire. Wrong guy at the wrong time.

Best part: the AD who made the hire got a job at a school that just dumped football.

Best part: the AD who made the hire got a job at a school that just dumped football.
Zak, that's funny. Sort of. I like Paul, and I like Jeff. I am glad Jeff got the AD job at Hofstra. I hope Paul get's a gig he likes, too.

UConn needs a major coaching overhaul, and this beatdown helps that happen.

Your coach doesn't matter. The stars are no longer aligned. Go FCS.

Texas mark said best elsewhere, PP is a good guy, but needs to retire. CFB has passed him by. I thank him for the good years and four Big East championships, but he was ready to leave much sooner than when Dr. Gross let him go.

Must be the facilities.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom