That’s all folks | Syracusefan.com

That’s all folks

jimmyT

Walk On
It was a great multi year run. Just hated how it ended.

It was a great multi year run. Just hated how it ended.

I'm not sure if I agree with the great multi year run, unless you meant for decades. As for the 2nd sentence, I love how they dug down and gave this season some life, but agree with you about the let down toward the end. Stranger things have happened though, such as them pulling off huge upsets, and the road hasn't exactly been unkind to them this season.

I’m confused on the multi-year run comment because it’s not like we’ve been setting the basketball world on fire the last 5 years, at least not during the regular season. This week has actually made me feel better about the future than I have in a while as a fan with our improving freshmen as well as Dior and most likely Chance on the way in a few seasons.

It’s disappointing Cuse will very likely not be in the dance. But look at the bright side... Pitt, UConn, and Gtown will all miss the big dance for the 3rd or 4th year in a row.

People’s rush to declare something “over” whenever the team is struggling is so weird. Pretty sure they’ve got practice tomorrow and another game in a few days. Nothing’s over.

What the hell is the point of this post?
If you criticize something then call it out specifically.
What run is over?
There is no chance in he** this poster had any real expectations for the team this year.
We have met expectations this year and the team has developed players.

Next year going on a run should be expected.

heisenberg-1423056920.gif.cf.gif

Make it to the dance or not... this is the most fun I've had watching Syracuse hoops in many a year. At the end of the day that's all I really ask for.
Exactly - kids play hard, fun style and I think have over achieved. Haven't had the thought that we were a tournament team all season so it has been an enjoyable ride.

Make it to the dance or not... this is the most fun I've had watching Syracuse hoops in many a year. At the end of the day that's all I really ask for.
This has been a fun team to watch. Much more so than I thought it would be at the beginning of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom