That chop block | Syracusefan.com

That chop block

total BS call that actually took points off the board. defender was already engaged and contained and no threat to the qb. incidental hand to the back in no way affected the outcome of the play or endangered the defender. should be a non call in any rational universe. but unfortunately this is the ACC.

Actually, the ACC refs are among the worst of any conference. I hope the ACC look deep into the training of these officials.

I have a similar thought: do they have some kind of review process at the end of the season where they review referees' performance during the season? If not, they should!

This looked like a Tobacco Road screw job from my vantage point. ACC: All Clear, Carolina.

What's amazing is that even if that was the right call aka we had our lineman engaged with d lineman, that would have been the only time all game

We shouldn't have practiced on this field:
chopping-block.jpg

Just a question: does anyone know if that chop block penalty flag was thrown before or after the touchdown was called?

I'm assuming everything is on the up and up and the flag was thrown during the play, not after.

Just curious here ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom