That Reviewed XP WAS Good | Syracusefan.com

That Reviewed XP WAS Good

LeMoyneCuse

All American
I was sitting ten feet from the goal post. I heard it hit metal and bounce in. I would have seen it if it had missed to the left.

Well, it crossed in front of the goalpost on tv.

44cuse

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

They kept cutting off the replay a few moments after the kick crossed in front of the post - maybe it turned around and went through after that. Stupid MSM doesn't want you to know the truth!

ventura%20conspiracy%20sq-thumb-250x250-thumb-200x200.jpg

You want to doubt me? I had one of the best seats in the house to see it.
and you probably had 5 beers in ya and were seeing double at that point...lol (just kidding)

He missed the kick, SU got a break. the video doesn't lie. The refs suck

I was sitting ten feet from the goal post. I heard it hit metal and bounce in. I would have seen it if it had missed to the left.

You sure you're not thinking of the PAT? That one hit and bounced in if I recall. The FG passed in front of the upright and went wide left...it never hit anything nor bounced at all.

I'll take it though. We've been on the short end of the screw-jobs in other games so I can't complain when one goes our way

He missed the kick, SU got a break. the video doesn't lie. The refs suck

Well, can't disagree about crappy refs. But none of us could figure out why they were reviewing the call in the first place. It looked good from where we sat. We would have seen it if had gone to the left of the post.

We're not talking about the one Krautmann banged off the upright. We're talking about the one that made it 30-27 that the officials later reviewed.

He did bounce a ball off the upright today, but I think it was on a field goal in the first half.

Missed it - wasn't good from he third level live and didn't look good either on watch ESPN on the phone during the review .

Not sure what you thought you saw Lemoynecuse, but you didn't see or hear the ball hit the upright.

Fine, I give up. I'll deal with this in the message board way.

THIS WAS THE WORST CALL IN THE HISTORY OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL!

Happy?

Magic bullet theory. The ball traveled left of the goal post, then stopped, then turned to the right, and then proceeded to go straight through the uprights. Therefore, it was good.

I'm not sure why you're reacting the way you are. It's not worth getting fired up over, mainly because there is hard video evidence that the PAT was missed. I have no idea what the refs were looking at, quite frankly, because anyone with two eyes can see that the ball clearly traveled in front of the upright.

No. Ross drew iron twice. I know the kick you guys are talking about. This was the reviewed one.

SS is correct, the pt that drew iron was the pat that knotted the game at 20. The one that gave the Orange the lead at 30, was clearly no good...the footage shows that the ball never disappears behind the goal post...it was good fortune, just like the phamton block in the back that was called against Page's TD kickoff return...but we'll take it...

I'm not sure why you're reacting the way you are. It's not worth getting fired up over, mainly because there is hard video evidence that the PAT was missed. I have no idea what the refs were looking at, quite frankly, because anyone with two eyes can see that the ball clearly traveled in front of the upright.

Because I find it incredibly frustrating that inconclusive, blurry television angles are taken over my good word.

Because I find it incredibly frustrating that inconclusive, blurry television angles are taken over my good word.

Not doubting your good eyes, but the post game WAER call in show had a guy call (SU fan) who said he was sitting just to the left of the goal post in the end zone seats and was positive that it missed.

Hey, you now have something in common with Mark Zuckerberg...your good word :p

Wasn't blurry or inconclusive live. Clearly wide left. Sorry.

I have also never seen a ref under the post miss a call like that except for ones going over the post.. very strange play.

and I have seen the replay in slow mo both views show a different story..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom