That Reviewed XP WAS Good | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

That Reviewed XP WAS Good

Because I find it incredibly frustrating that inconclusive, blurry television angles are taken over my good word.

I want to think that this post is sarcastic self-deprecating humor so bad, but I think you're being serious.

I want to think that this post is sarcastic self-deprecating humor so bad, but I think you're being serious.

Just me taking being called wrong way too personally.

SUToledoPATgood.jpg
ball looked behind the post to me on the replay.

Here's the video replay. Kick was not good. Never hit anything but air. Not sure what you thought you saw Lemoynecuse, but you didn't see or hear the ball hit the upright.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-foot...cause-of-referee-and-replay-official-blunder/

Yep--said it at the time on the board in the game thread. It really wasn't even questionable after seeing the replay a few times. What shocked me is that it wasn't reversed (or was it just a case where they determined PAT's are not reviewable). Biggest gift we have received since the salute at the Pinstripe! Odd, but I actually feel a little guilty about this win.

Yep--said it at the time on the board in the game thread. It really wasn't even questionable after seeing the replay a few times. What shocked me is that it wasn't reversed (or was it just a case where they determined PAT's are not reviewable). Biggest gift we have received since the salute at the Pinstripe! Odd, but I actually feel a little guilty about this win.

Here in the ACC, we never feel guilty about a W. ;)

The linked to replay doesn't show the side view of the XP. Someone please explain why on THAT replay the ball clearly goes behind the goal post ...

True! I watched the game on TV and I thought the ball missed, but the side angle clearly showed the ball behind the upright. Has anyone posted the freaking side angle yet? Even ESPN 3 cut out the review of the kick, just showing the straight angle of the play.

What? This thread is still going?? I could tell it was wide left when it happened LIVE. There's clear video and picture evidence in the thread I started.

Stop saying the kick was good. You're making the rest of us SU fans look like asshats.

What? This thread is still going?? I could tell it was wide left when it happened LIVE. There's clear video and picture evidence in the thread I started.

Stop saying the kick was good. You're making the rest of us SU fans look like asshats.

Did you see the side view replay? If you did, you would know why we are being so adamant about it.

Did you see the side view replay? If you did, you would know why we are being so adamant about it.
The side view replay was no where near as conclusive as the one right behind the kicker. When a brown football passes in front of a yellow upright, you can see that. It is 100% obvious on TV that the kick was no good. I stopped and looked at it frame by frame BEFORE the replay because I knew it wasn't good. I could stop it on my TV on the exact frame where the ball is crossing in front of the upright. It's completely clear and not arguable. With that said, I agree with the folks who are asking about the PI call that wasn't.

I hear you. I also stopped it frame by frame on the side view and it was just as clear that from that view it crossed behind the goalpost meaning the kick was good.

As for the Big East statement, why is the side view distorted? What about the side view distorts the frames? Why isn't the straight on view distorted?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom