That shot Howard Washington took | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

That shot Howard Washington took

Wait, are you seriously trying to imply Scoop knew his role and stuck to it?

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Thanks!!!

If Scoop knew his role, he doesn't shoot that three against Butler while up 5 with under three to play. A dumb play that shifted the momentum and led to Butler stealing the game.

You know what? You keep ripping me for being supportive of Howard Washington but all I've wanted is a legit chance for him. You saying he will be the next guy to transfer is not cool. It is obvious you have an axe to grind with him. It is personal.

I've bitten my tongue about you but won't do it now after this post. Enough is enough.

You say you're at practice and are very close to JB but you've been contradicted by JB at every turn. Every reference he makes to HW in his pressers has contradicted everything you've alleged JB has said to you. You've said HW won't play without it being an emergency. He has. Literally nothing you've said about JB's thoughts about HW and how he's used HW has been right. Nothing. He has repeatedly said HW is just behind two better guards. Even when HW took an ill-advised shot in the last game, JB ripped him a new one but HW was still on the court for our last possession. He had one more player he could've used.

Could HW become disgruntled? Sure. But you've already been proven wrong on HW and you've doubled down. Now to flat out say a player will transfer not halfway through the player's freshman year is out of line.

I have said some things on this forum in my thousands of posts I've regretted but I've tried to own up to my mistakes. You have no qualms about posting irresponsibly and making declarative statements that have no basis in reality.

You are a charlatan and I am calling you out.
A charlatan. LOL. That’s great. I was waiting for your response and it did not disappoint

We should start a if scoop knew his role he wouldn’t have... I bet we could come up with 50 things

If Scoop knew his role, he wouldn't have dated Michael Jordan's daughter. ;)

If Scoop knew his role, he wouldn't have been 6th Man of the Year for one of our very best TEAMS EVER.
Oh, wait. I think I'm doing this wrong. :p

I had zero issue with the shot and I thought that was the reason he was in. Yes he was cold, but he’s supposed to be a good shooter. If JB doesn’t want him taking that shot, why did he put him in?
I think he was in because Sidibe couldn’t walk and two other players fouled out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom