That time of year | Syracusefan.com

That time of year

CharlotteCuse

Walk On
ok...I don't want to look ahead, but I can't help starting to get psyched up for the tourneys.
It's time to start the annual tradition of watching this every single day for the next month. If this doesn't give you chills please leave and join the Rutgirls board.

Loved watching that again. Especially the Duany Dance!

still brings a tear to the eye.. feel so lucky to have been a freshman that year.. so much fun

The only thing missing from that video to make it perfect would be the tea bag.

lost in that is the idiot ref called that a charge. ivey is literally standing right under the basket.

was watching a random nba game the other nite and there was royel ivey, had no clue he was still in the association

ok...I don't want to look ahead, but I can't help starting to get psyched up for the tourneys.
It's time to start the annual tradition of watching this every single day for the next month. If this doesn't give you chills please leave and join the Rutgirls board.

I've probably watched this about 20 times over the last 5 days. I just cant get enough of it!

Best. One. Shining. Moment. Ever. I do have chills! But I'm post-menopausal.

at what point did jerseys go from baggy to snug?

Thanks for that video Charlotte, Every time I see that block by Hak, It reminds me that it may go down in history as the greatest NCAA blocked shot of all time. Anyone know of any better ones?

Love this one too;
Substitute "Boston" for "Albany"

Loved this intro;

After watching that one, all I can say is: "So we're going to the ACC to play in Greensboro huh"? Why am I not excited?

I wish the Sour Citrus drummer had amazing dreads again. Seriously though, that guy was here for like 7 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom