That was unfairly brutal to watch | Syracusefan.com

That was unfairly brutal to watch

OIP.xFx5TfI7ARG3g5F4Y5FI4wHaE-.jpeg

contractius terminus !

In the long run it doesn’t matter but I think Dino survives the weekend but will be fired with a loss to Pitt.

Right now I feel depressed. I hope someone can post something that picks me up tomorrow.

I knew this team wasn’t very good. I was annoyed by the “we’re awesome crowd” earlier this year. BUT, I always want us to win. And I didn’t think the wheels would completely come off as they have.

Although, Dino never actually earned my optimism, I gave him the benefit of the doubt anyway. He stinks and, quite frankly, I’ve thought that from the start, even during the 10-3 season. I’ve thought he stunk all along. However my love for the Cuse can never make me wish for them to lose or abandon my team and not cheer for them. So, I wanted Dino to be successful. I think we all did. Who wouldn’t want that?

But now, now it’s starting over again. There are no quick fixes (no, we are not turning it around with the portal). It’s just really disappointing. It’s very tiring.

I guess, maybe, if Red can improve BB, that’s something to look forward to

One of the worst games you'll see all year in what's been a horrendous year for CFB. If CDRW was decent, they win by two touchdowns easily. I'm at a loss for words right now.
CDRW was the worst passing QB I’ve ever watched… maybe there have been worse, but I haven’t seen it. Dino has to go, I’m so done with him. I don’t see why anyone would go to a game if he’s still coach. I’m a Football first guy… but it’s basketball season :(

CDRW was the worst passing QB I’ve ever watched… maybe there have been worse, but I haven’t seen it. Dino has to go, I’m so done with him. I don’t see why anyone would go to a game if he’s still coach. I’m a Football first guy… but it’s basketball season :(
I could almost understand if he was a true FR, its his 3rd year and 2nd in our system.

Sorry i missed it. Why the fluck was Shrader out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom