That XP was no good | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

That XP was no good

So? Were you pissed about the no call when Lemon got interfered with in the end zone? We won.

Ya but the missed XP was 1000 times more obvious and the refs even watched the videos. The PI was not reviewable.

Ya but the missed XP was 1000 times more obvious and the refs even watched the videos. The PI was not reviewable.
Who cares? Game's over, nothing's going to change now. We won, be happy. Unless you aren't a Syracuse fan, which would make sense.

Who cares? Game's over, nothing's going to change now. We won, be happy. Unless you aren't a Syracuse fan, which would make sense.

That's what I'm thinking. Never seen someone so upset that we may have gotten a break.

The XP was good. Guy standing right under the post called it good, explained it to the referee and the side angle replay CLEARLY shows that the ball goes BEHIND the goal post. Of course, being fair to anyone else, the front on replay does make it look like the ball passed in front of the goal post.

As for CBS showing a better highlight ... how is that? It's not as if they would be getting different feeds from the game. We saw the camera angles that ESPN had available.

This win has no credit to it. We obviously should have lost.

CBS showed a better replay and it clearly missed by a lot.

EDIT... I'm not here to make friends so I'll tell you how it is.

You mad, bro.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom