The 2021 "at least we're not UConn" thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

The 2021 "at least we're not UConn" thread

It don't add up. There's got to be more involved.

Of course there is.

Do you know why his bonus package doesn’t kick in until the 3rd season?

It seems unbelievable that he got fired at UCLA. He won 10,10,9,8 then had a 4 win season and would have finished 6-6 but they fired him before the last game to further screw him over. Then they float out this rep that he's an a-hole. Those BOT people and boosters at UCLA need to look in the mirror.

It’s always someone else’s fault. With all the D1 jobs out there how come we never see his name mentioned? Why did he have to take one of the worst D1 jobs and for pennies?

Of course there is.

Do you know why his bonus package doesn’t kick in until the 3rd season?
He intends on renegotiating before then or be bought out by a factory. I believe that's his plan.

Knowing UConn, they probably read his dad’s resume and hired junior based on that.
Honestly, you don’t hang in the NFL for 25 years without some coaching chops… I just think the whole thing’s… odd.

LOL
He signs with UCONN with no real buyout, proves he's still got the chops and signs with a factory of his choosing in 3 years for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Mic drop.

He signs with UCONN with no real buyout, proves he's still got the chops and signs with a factory of his choosing in 3 years for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Mic drop.

Lol. Why does he have to prove his worth? You just keep throwing chit against the wall hoping something will stick. None of it has. Keep trying.

Lol. Why does he have to prove his worth? You just keep throwing chit against the wall hoping something will stick. None of it has. Keep trying.
Your whole thesis is that Mora sucks or is stupid or something along those lines. I don't think a guy who has had the career he has had and made the fortune he has is any of those things. He has a plan, you can bet on that.

L21ICRl1_normal.jpg

Governor Ned Lamont

@GovNedLamont
Jim Mora is the spark and jolt of confidence @UConnFootball needs to see success on the field. I congratulate David Benedict and Husky Nation on this great hire which brings experience to our team. I can't wait to see our athletes in action under Mora's leadership. Go Huskies!
Cous drinking the huskie kool aid like Dungey drinks grape soda

Your whole thesis is that Mora sucks or is stupid or something along those lines. I don't think a guy who has had the career he has had and made the fortune he has is any of those things. He has a plan, you can bet on that.

I don’t think he sucks. But like you even said, there’s more there. Why didn’t anyone go after him for 4 years. Why did he take a job at one of the worst D1 program? Why is his base salary so low? Why doesn’t his bonus package kick in till year 3? Etc etc etc. So many questions so few answers.

I don’t think he sucks. But like you even said, there’s more there. Why didn’t anyone go after him for 4 years. Why did he take a job at one of the worst D1 program? Why is his base salary so low? Why doesn’t his bonus package kick in till year 3? Etc etc etc. So many questions so few answers.
I'm sure that people who run the big time powers are asking themselves the same thing. What's Mora up to?

Power of the East, the Mighty Huskies!

Attachments

• 7CAA2467-DF1B-4EF5-84F7-99ECDC0A1642.jpeg
    7CAA2467-DF1B-4EF5-84F7-99ECDC0A1642.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 115

I'm sure that people who run the big time powers are asking themselves the same thing. What's Mora up to?

Lol. And only you know what’s going on as you keep throwing crap out that has no substance to it.

Did Mora recently replace Dr. Beeper and become Bob Burton’s golf partner?

If not, I’ll predict a strongly worded letter from the Burton patriarch not long after he stumbles out of the gate!

UCONN went with the biggest name they could get. It is not a good hire, it reaks of the Coach P hire. Except Mora doesn’t have any east coast ties. I think he has been an extremely overrated coach his entire career that rode his dads coat tails. He has not done anything in his career and now he is 60 years old and hasn’t coached in the past 4 years. With 0 recruiting ties to the Northeast. His whole career was either in the NFL or the West Coast. This will continue to be a dumster fire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom