The 2nd and 1 toss/3rd and 5 interception was the game | Syracusefan.com

The 2nd and 1 toss/3rd and 5 interception was the game

OrangeDW

Living Legend
As ugly and boring and sloppy and terrible as the game was, if we punch it in for a TD on that possession, we might be celebrating an ugly win.

I will never understand why we ran that toss on 2nd and goal from inside the 1. How does that make any sense?

He seemed convinced that he had something with the toss. He also killed another drive by running it on 3rd and 8. The 3rd and 7 run before our FG was pretty bad too.

How many times at all levels of football have you seen going wide down by the goal line get blown up? On freaking 2nd and goal at the goddddaaaammmmm 1.

As ugly and boring and sloppy and terrible as the game was, if we punch it in for a TD on that possession, we might be celebrating an ugly win.

I will never understand why we ran that toss on 2nd and goal from inside the 1. How does that make any sense?

He seemed convinced that he had something with the toss. He also killed another drive by running it on 3rd and 8. The 3rd and 7 run before our FG was pretty bad too.
Because they have a brain dead idiot for an offensive coordinator.

At the very least it was the wrong guy getting the toss.

Yeah, and I didn't even include that! Not only do we run a toss, but we run it to our slowest RB of the 3 that play! Unreal.

Yeah, and I didn't even include that! Not only do we run a toss, but we run it to our slowest RB of the 3 that play! Unreal.

Speedy Gonzalez wouldnt have scored on that play the way it was blocked. Awful call.

That was the ol' they'll never expect our power guy to get a toss in this spot.

I think we play too much chess. And it's possible we're using checkers.

That was the ol' they'll never expect our power guy to get a toss in this spot.

I think we play too much chess. And it's possible we're using checkers.

Give a little credit, I'm sure they are still using Xs and Os... Sure, they may be of the tic-tac-toe variety, but still in the same ballpark of legitimate play books...

You have to run it in their face and the Oline has to do their job. Otherwise what teh hell are they out there for? On teh previous play Smith almost put in in so we go East and West?
Ayeyah!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom