The ACC Network lives!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The ACC Network lives!!

So...you can't get it on the Roku outside of CNY and the ACC "footprint?"

I am excited that Syracuse is going to bank a lot more money, but more than that, I love that every athletic event SU hosts will be televised on ACCN or ACCN Extra.

I am looking forward to watching the Packer/Durham show featuring the ACC. I am looking forward to all the documentaries and other cool content featuring ACC programs, listening to their pre and post game shows and learning more about the ACC campuses and cities.

I want to know more about the great Olympics sports programs that the ACC has. I want to see the facilities and get to know the coaches and top players.

The nation’s best conference deserves the most network coverage. Now it will finally get it. Even if they did a bad job hiring a bunch of unqualified country bunkins for most of the on air positions.
Billy Packer is horrible. I thought he retired.

So B1G Network and SEC Network are part of a normal DirecTv package (Choice, XTRA, Ultimate).

ACCN? Not so much. Part of the Sports Pack.
That’s not good.

Can those with DirecTv please confirm.

I just called DTV. (Been a customer since 1999 fwiw.)

They told me that if you are in the ACC "footprint" you need to have "Choice" or above AND pay $13.99 per month.

If you are outside the footprint (e.g. California), it is not available at all.

Makes no sense.
I live in California and get it on channel 612. But, I did have to call them and they re-sent the signal. I have the “Choice” package.

K and friends lol. Probably a new sit com that they will explore. Jimmy B playing the curmudgeon friend.

I don't understand how Directv has it and ATT Uverse doesn't. Hopefully they het their stuff figured out.

I got the ACCN so I can see the SU games. But I expect the basketball content shows/talk to be 85% dedicated to Duke and UNC. We'll get a crumb. Football content probably 80% Clemson/FSU/Miami. We're a little fish in the ACC pond. If the Big East did this while we were in it we would have been a big fish getting lots of content.

I got the ACCN so I can see the SU games. But I expect the basketball content shows/talk to be 85% dedicated to Duke and UNC. We'll get a crumb. Football content probably 80% Clemson/FSU/Miami. We're a little fish in the ACC pond. If the Big East did this while we were in it we would have been a big fish getting lots of content.
If we ever get as good again as we were when we were in the Big East, we'll get more coverage.

Win, and the content will come. Not sure why we’d expect anything less.

And I know why they did it ($$$) and am 100% in support of that because it means more $$$$ for SU. As a local though I’m just not excited about the content which I got before anyways (games).

Are you saying you'd rather have the crappy Raycom Sports and dealing with Mellow Mushroom commercials rather than having our own Network which works with ESPN. I am stoked that I don't have to watch another game on Raycom Sports

Are you saying you'd rather have the crappy Raycom Sports and dealing with Mellow Mushroom commercials rather than having our own Network which works with ESPN. I am stoked that I don't have to watch another game on Raycom Sports

At this stage, give me Raycom, where I can actually watch the game.

I am excited that Syracuse is going to bank a lot more money, but more than that, I love that every athletic event SU hosts will be televised on ACCN or ACCN Extra.

I am looking forward to watching the Packer/Durham show featuring the ACC. I am looking forward to all the documentaries and other cool content featuring ACC programs, listening to their pre and post game shows and learning more about the ACC campuses and cities.

I want to know more about the great Olympics sports programs that the ACC has. I want to see the facilities and get to know the coaches and top players.

The nation’s best conference deserves the most network coverage. Now it will finally get it. Even if they did a bad job hiring a bunch of unqualified country bunkins for most of the on air positions.
Can I stream all ACCN content, or do I have to have the local cable provider

Nothing would upset me more than to be losing a game on raycom and having to hear all those bojangles or mushroom commercials.

It would ruin my day/night.

Wonder what cushy landing spot Swofford's son found.

Bojangles is going to have a presence on ACCN, it seems.
So far the whole NW content is Bojangles. I knew this was going to happen when the 'announcers' (FSU and carolina maffia insiders) were selected. Not only is there little coverage of SU (so far), not even a mention.
zzzzzzzzz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom